Rangers V Motherwell....discussion Thread

postiejim

Any thoughts on collectively winding these bastards up (allied to the Smartphone Champions League music idea... laugh.gif)?

The Hearts fans sat and read papers at Ibrox when they'd already qualified for the Champions League, and I know SCDave is taking his passport along! Any other suggestions!?

I can't remember ever going to Ibrox and thoroughly looking forward to it! Usually I'd just turn up on the off chance we nick a result and an excuse to wind up a few easily-annoyed scumbags, but this is going to be outstanding!

If you never go to Ibrox for whatever reason, Saturday is the day to make an exception...

We're only here for the party!

I would be quite tempted to go to this, how difficult (painful) is it to get to on the train?

Train to Central, followed by Subway for the rest of the journey (St Enoch Station to Ibrox).

Or alternatively train it to Central and then bus it from Renfield Street towards Govan/Renfrew/Paisley all will take you within 5min walking distance of Ibrox.

Any thoughts on collectively winding these bastards up (allied to the Smartphone Champions League music idea... laugh.gif)?

The Hearts fans sat and read papers at Ibrox when they'd already qualified for the Champions League, and I know SCDave is taking his passport along! Any other suggestions!?

Oh my god that's fantastic! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Whenever they've just completed GSTQ and appluaded themselves for being good little h**s we pipe up with Vera Lynn's wartime song We'll Meet Again and wave them off into the sunset.

As in...

We'll meet again

Don't know where

Don't know when

But I know we'll meet again

Some sunny day.....

I vaguely remember in my youth that being the song of choice to mock teams about to be relegated!

:laugh: Briliant, pity it wouldn't arrive in time.

What about photocopying the Motherwell Passport that was in The Sun the other day, everyone take one of them?

Im sure the seller would send it tomorrow by next day delivery if the buyer was willing to pay the extra :P

I was there for "Admin Saturday" when the h**s sold out, turned it into a sash fest from 2.30pm onwards and expected to hammer us.

Oh how good that win was, they were waiting outside trying to kick off with us, so our singing about their demise defo worked! Fake money, party hats, the lot.

Get to ibrox on Saturday and rub the bastards noses in it!

• Like 3

If you ever need to get fired up for a match against Rangers, go on RangersMedia and look at all the pish they come out with......

'About 6/7 years ago I was in Glasgow visting relatives and wanted to take a football match in, the closest that day was at Fir Park (Rangers were playing the next day) Motherwell v celtic I ended up in a pub and bought a ticket for the celtic end, a large number of the 'Well fans were singing the Sash and Billy Boys throughout the match while I had to stand with the animals chanting about the ira, I was very proud of the Motherwell fans that day, and it is something that has always stuck with me..
Motherwell FC ....... Good crowd'

What a smelly, lying through their teeth h*n bastard. The Sash and Billy Boys, aye right! laugh1.gif

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WHEN RANGERS DIE! cheers.gif

If you ever need to get fired up for a match against Rangers, go on RangersMedia and look at all the pish they come out with......

'About 6/7 years ago I was in Glasgow visting relatives and wanted to take a football match in, the closest that day was at Fir Park (Rangers were playing the next day) Motherwell v celtic I ended up in a pub and bought a ticket for the celtic end, a large number of the 'Well fans were singing the Sash and Billy Boys throughout the match while I had to stand with the animals chanting about the ira, I was very proud of the Motherwell fans that day, and it is something that has always stuck with me..
Motherwell FC ....... Good crowd'

What a smelly, lying through their teeth h*n bastard. The Sash and Billy Boys, aye right! laugh1.gif

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WHEN RANGERS DIE! cheers.gif

It's always quite amusing when Celtic fans lie about 'Well fans singing Rangers songs so they can be all offended and vice-versa, but Rangers fans lying about 'Well fans singing Rangers songs is just fucking bizarre.

Fucking idiots. :lol: