Rangers V Motherwell....discussion Thread

postiejim

Strange one!

In his MFCTV interview, McCall said there were a few players (who he wouldn't name) who had knocks and been playing through them - so he might not play them today.

Maybe Higgy is one them.

In his MFCTV interview, McCall said there were a few players (who he wouldn't name) who had knocks and been playing through them - so he might not play them today.

Maybe Higgy is one them.

Apparently suffering from 'back spasms'.

Get intae them, front two look like a nice combination. No punt outball,having to play football and we look better today for it.

Fuck only knows how we missed that chance. Watching this in a pub at Anniesland Cross and it is absolutely hoaching with 'them'. If we win I'm going daft and running straight out the door.

What pub?

Chances we've missed have been embarrassingly simple.

It's called BJ's, would you believe.

Ooft! Why the hell are you in there?! I was actually in there upstairs this morning, but it was for an after funeral thing.

I watched the Owen Coyle 2-0 party pooper game in BJ's back in the day.

Ooft! Why the hell are you in there?! I was actually in there upstairs this morning, but it was for an after funeral thing.

I watched the Owen Coyle 2-0 party pooper game in BJ's back in the day.

Work round the corner. Taking a special 2 hour lunch today. A last minute winner would get it right up them.

Good performance. Lots of patient possession football. Just what will be required in the Champions League!

Cant help think its a missed opportunity to break the hoodoo given the chances created, however, a massive improvement on recent performances at The Temple of Doom!

Great point but really should've won. 3 gilt edged chances missed. Ojamaa's in the first half especially.

Can't remember the last time we completely dominated at Ibrox like that. Passing was superb.

Bravo.

Frustrating but overall a step in the right direction.

Good shape, defended well and played some great stuff in phases. Murphy and Ojamma were an exciting partnership. Hammell and Hateley playing really well the now.

Mental blockage is all that prevented a comfortable 3 points.

cant grumble with a point given our record. However, we should have won that by a canter. Excellent passing and movement today. Defence had it's moments but for once we got the breaks.

For once OJ was not selfish at a time you wished he had been. Never mind.

Well done to the players and management for once against the old firm in glasgow!