Henrik In The Huff?

Yoshi-1991

Even assuming you do feel there's something in the suggestion about Ojamaa surely there's a time and a place for it?

Minutes after your club has secured has secured Champions League football on what could be a once in a lifetime occasion, surely can't be that time?!?!?!

• Like 2

Completely disagree from everything you've said so far but those two points in particular.

First one... I absolutely adore the guy for the fact that he still has the confidence/cockiness to keep trying to skin folk when it's not quite going right for him, he proved at the start that he has the ability to do it and the fact that his head doesn't go down when it's not going his way says a lot for him. For me that's something Murphy and Humphrey could learn from, I find if they can't beat their guy in the first 10 minutes then they tend to never try again for the rest of the game.

As for the second point. There is every chance McCall ordered him not to track back as Ojamaa's presence further up the field keeps at least two of their defenders pinned back. Regardless, I felt he put himself about when needed. He simply didn't see enough of the ball in the time he was on to make any real judgement on the guy.

Not sure about that rational....:blush:

Even assuming you do feel there's something in the suggestion about Ojamaa surely there's a time and a place for it?

Minutes after your club has secured has secured Champions League football on what could be a once in a lifetime occasion, surely can't be that time?!?!?!

The reason for the time of post was because I had just watched a video on youtube of last night and noticed Ojamma walking off instead of going over to the fans with the rest of the team.

Also want to make clear I'm in no way questioning his work ethic, the wee man has been outstanding since he came.

Thought the wee man played very well today. Okay should have scored but his touch and movement were excellent and he was involved in all our best chances(his own, put Humphrey through 1 on 1 and set up Hateley). Not to mention when he flagged incorrectly offside. Tired towards the end though.

If the wee man is in the huff I hope it continues through the Champions League qualifiers and beyond!

Excellent performance today and his partnership with Murphy looked promising.

Much as Higgys goals have been vital for us this season, I think this has to be the partnership for Europe as it encouraged us to play some great possession football.

Mon the Sheriff!

he did wave to the fans when he was subbed

Yep notworthy.gif

but why oh why he didn't just wrap his left foot into the ball after rounding McGregor ..... dash2.gif Had a great game up front with Murphy though ! What a difference when we pass the ball about.

MON RA DOSSERS