Points Tally...

CoF

Thought this deserved it's own thread.

Last nights win meant we've reached our biggest top flight points tally since 1934. With 2 games to go it's our 3rd highest top flights points tally in the clubs history (1932/32 66 points, 1933/34 62 points).

It's our highest post war top flight total.

It's the most SPL points ever for the club.

Whatever spin you put on it, it's no bad eh?!

• Like 1

Thought this deserved it's own thread.

Last nights win meant we've reached our biggest top flight points tally since 1934. With 2 games to go it's our 3rd highest top flights points tally in the clubs history (1932/32 66 points, 1933/34 62 points).

It's our highest post war top flight total.

It's the most SPL points ever for the club.

Whatever spin you put on it, it's no bad eh?!

have you adjusted for 3 points for a win vs 2 points?

it's a great total but i think getting 60 points in 2007-08 was a better achivement. the league as a whole was stronger and we took points off the old firm when they were both doing very well in europe.

it's a great total but i think getting 60 points in 2007-08 was a better achivement. the league as a whole was stronger and we took points off the old firm when they were both doing very well in europe.

I know what you're saying and I kind of agree in part - it was so unexpected that season, after nearly being relegated by Mo Malpractice but if you look at the team we had then, compared to now (without any offence to the current crop), and the amount of investment that was made (Hughes/Porter), I think we've done more with less this season.