Journalism

Vavel_UK

We are an Internet Newspaper (vavel.com/en) whose principles are based around plurality, freedom of speech and giving difusion to authors who want to prove themselves in front of our readers . We prefer being objective rather than being hooligans. That's why I'm contacting with you. Our page wants real quality. We want people whose vast knowledge will be successful with our readers, while their style can fit into our system. Faith, strength, unity to get through adversity, character, objectivity, these are some words that still mean something to us. Some words that are no longer important in journalism. Just look at the state of press around you. The Sun, News of The World, Daily Record, Daily Mail,etc. Whatever paper you prefer ... They are governed by some owners whose interests lie around money, they just don't need to inform the people around them. We still dream that these people demand something different. We hope that they are angry with the state things are in. We want them to be the biggest critics of society. We think that these things are important, so people deserve to be given something better, they need better journalism.

That's why I'm saying you all this stuff, in the hope that you'll join us, write with us and, through your work, make the word "journalist" a respected one, once again.

I am a regular follower of the SPL and I think that some of you could be really useful in our Motherwell section. In vavel (www.vavel.com) we are now the sixth most read newspaper in SPAIN (in Internet) and we want to start climbing positions in the UK. We want to reduce the gap with the leaders there. We just want you to be part of the process.

Send me a message if you have any interest. www.vavel.com/en That's the English version. Opinions on that? What things would you improve?

Thanks to all the Motherwell family.

For people to PM you and you to respond, you will need to make a few more posts. There are a minimum number of posts you require to make before you can access the Private Message system.

Hope you get the correspondents you are looking for. Anyone that spreads the good word of the 'Well can't be a bad thing!!

http://www.vavel.com/en/uk-football/scottish-premier-league/motherwell-fc/156603-well-done.html

First article about Motherwell by a Well fan on Vavel. Congrats Mr Paterson. Keep up with the good work. Can't understand why there's 5 Dundee United players. They've got a player more than the Champions! No Motherwell players even though they are third... I wonder how the Arabs are 4th with all these top class players.

http://www.vavel.com...-well-done.html

First article about Motherwell by a Well fan on Vavel. Congrats Mr Paterson. Keep up with the good work. Can't understand why there's 5 Dundee United players. They've got a player more than the Champions! No Motherwell players even though they are third... I wonder how the Arabs are 4th with all these top class players.

Good article there Andy :clapping:

http://www.vavel.com/en/uk-football/scottish-premier-league/motherwell-fc/156603-well-done.html

Was the keeper not from Motherwell?