2012/13 Pre Season Thread

Iain7_mfc

Didn't have a ticket for the game myself but if we were having to split the profits with Rapid, it might be an idea to take your £10 back and spend it in the shop..like folk have been saying, every penny counts.

Bummer. Not good for the team either.

I had bought 5 tickets for me and some East of Scotland Dossers. I am sure we would be due a refund, however given the circumstances I have suggested to the other 4 we let MFC keep the money. All have agreed - every penny counts and all that :nod:

Twitter indicates money split with Rapid, maybe best returning tickets and donating the money or making a purchase on behalf of EOS

although the gesture is tremendous, are Rapid wealthy club?

Gutted this was cancelled, was going to wear my Steaua top tonight.

I feel sorry for Rapid fan whom may have moved here for work and were excited about the training camp being here and getting to see their team, who they may not get to see very often at all, then this and Livi game get canned. At least we'll all get to see our team in the very near future.

I feel sorry for Rapid fan whom may have moved here for work and were excited about the training camp being here and getting to see their team, who they may not get to see very often at all, then this and Livi game get canned.

That's a very specific group!

:whistling:

Twitter indicates money split with Rapid, maybe best returning tickets and donating the money or making a purchase on behalf of EOS

I hear what you are saying, but the game was cancelled. Are Motherwell really going to say we sold 400 tickets and gave 340 refunds. Here is a cheque Rapid for £300?

hopefully get to see the game on mfc tv or the highlights anyway.

must be shite for rapid coming all the way over here for pre season and half there games getting called off.

they should have gone to portugal

So, looking like Saturday will now be the first pre-season friendly of the "summer".

According to the BBC weather forecast there's not a great deal of rain down there before the weekend (unlike up here) which is great news.

After everything that's went on in the last few months I don't think I've ever looked forward to a friendly as much in my life! :lol:

10am-train-fae-Central Motherwell Army!

Is it now true that booze is going to be banned fully on trains?

Just before 10am, so it's not really an issue apart from Inverness CT/Aberdeen/Ross County away. Easily combated with a pouch of Petrov vodka up the jumper though.

Think it's banned post-9pm as well. Again, not an issue if you head home early enough.

To be honest, most trains up north for 'Well games, for example, are "dry trains" these days and yet I've never not been able to booze on board, so I wouldn't bother too much.

They seem more concerned now about stopping pished folk getting on the train in the first place rather than actively stopping boozing on the train.