Best Goal You've Seen At Fir Park

TigerWoodsMFC

For me the best one for us would be Jutkiewicz's against Hibs in the 6-6 game, although I do remember David Clarkson scoring a peach of a lob against Livingston years ago which would be up there.

Against us, Whittaker's goal earlier on this season, or when ICT beat us in the cup ages ago, I can remember them scoring a belter aswell

for: Jim Hamiltons vs. celtic, faddy vs livi, Kinniburgh in the 4-4 game and skippy (overhead) in the 2-1 game both vs celtic just for the feeling of it

against: Vernons for aberdeen in the quarter final, all others before were wiped from the memory :P

EDIT: more added as i think more

Hamilton v Celtic

Juke v Hibs

Kemas v Livi

Faddy v Livi

Faddy v Dundee

Hammell v Dundee

Twaddle v Rangers/St Johnstone(can't remember what one it was against)

Davies v Partick.

Lambert and Fortune for Celtic

Lee Makel for Livi

Off the top of my head, I'm sure I'll think of others

I always love a team goal and I think my favourite was Brian Kerr's against Celtic in the 4-4 game.

Against us I'm struggling to think though the one Dunfermline scored against us this season was probably the best of this campaign, a nice move and a good finish. Also Rangers' 2nd in the 0-3 in August was a stunning breakaway goal.

For sheer elation / relief , big Mitch Van Der Gaag's free kick in '96 - '97 season ( I think ) , to avoid a relegation play off against Airdrie springs to mind when I get asked this question .

For technical ability both Hamilton and the Juke are right up there .

Kemas v Livi

That was a sweet goal. sad that we got humped 5-1.

Heres a link to vid, sadly in black and white

http://www.dailymoti...rwell-cont_news

I remember a young guy for Dundee Hugh Robertson netting an absolute peach against us back in Feb 2000.Skip to 1.07 for goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS1sg75WvU0

For us, i'd say Juke's obvious goal. Mentions also to Faddy against Livi, Clarky against United, and Ross McCormack had a couple of pearlers that I can't remember the opponent.

Against us, one that sticks out was Naismith in last seasons 5-0 game where he rattled one in from near the by-line. I remember thinking at the time that we didn't have a single player who would even have hit that from there, let alone be able to pull it off.

Andy Dorman and Steven Fletcher scored rippers into the South Stand end a few years ago as well. Possibly same season....2008-2009?

Jutkiewicz goal vs Hibs, Hateley's free kick vs Rangers, and Hamilton's vs Celtic are three of the best for me.

The mention of Hateley's free kick does make me think "Best set piece goal?" and I think of Brannan scoring against Hearts in the Scottish Cup. Outswinging corner drilled home first time from outside the box.

Best goal I've seen us score at Fir Park? Ask me every day for a week and you'll get seven different answers.

Jutkiewicz vs Hibs, O'Donnell volley against Hearts, McFadden against Dundee, Clarkson vs Dundee Utd and Higdon vs Hibs are just some of my favourites.

And personally, first league goal I saw as a season ticket holder was Bobby Russell against Celtic opening day of 90/91 season. I know Russell himself scored better but that one is one that sticks with me for obvious reasons..

Mine last Sunday :evilgrin:

Mine in fitba aid 2002

Mine in fitba aid 2003

Proper goals - Mike Cormack v's Ayr Utd in the early 80's, toe poke volley from 12 yards almost took the goals out the ground.

Faddy v Dundee

Faddy v Livi

Hamilton v Celtic

Coyne v Hibs

Garcin's free kick

Big Mitch did not score with a free kick against Dunfermline, Mickey Weir knocks it to the side :doh:

Mine last Sunday :evilgrin:

Mine in fitba aid 2002

Mine in fitba aid 2003

Proper goals - Mike Cormack v's Ayr Utd in the early 80's, toe poke volley from 12 yards almost took the goals out the ground.

Faddy v Dundee

Faddy v Livi

Hamilton v Celtic

Coyne v Hibs

Garcin's free kick

Big Mitch did not score with a free kick against Dunfermline, Mickey Weir knocks it to the side :doh:

Now if yer gonnae go down that route I'll throw in mine in the 1991 Anniversary game to make it 4-3 to us

:thumbup:

And Alfie Conn v East Stirling in the First Division early 80s.

Or Vic Davidson's overhead kick v Alloa in the Anglo Scottish Cup