'well Players National Service

roly

Thought this needed a bump

Daley in the Jamaica squad for their game vs Mexico

Ojamaa in the Estonia squad to face us

And think i read that Fraser Kerr is in the Scotland u21's as a late call up

Any I'm missing? Maybe Higdon in the England squad? :P

Ojamaa to have a stinker get subbed after 20 minutes and come out all guns blazing on Saturday with a point to prove scoring a hat-trick in the process. whistling.gif

Quick google says he's not, but with given retired, 1st choice Westwood not playing for sunderland, forde of milk wall likely to play.

Could see Randy as the number one for Ireland, although he might need to leave us 1st.

Strange Daley is called up over Humphrey! Maybe Humphrey has scuppered his international career?

Quick google says he's not, but with given retired, 1st choice Westwood not playing for sunderland, forde of milk wall likely to play.

Could see Randy as the number one for Ireland, although he might need to leave us 1st.

Strange Daley is called up over Humphrey! Maybe Humphrey has scuppered his international career?

Or maybe he'd prefer to play for Scotland?

I think Humphrey can still play for Scotland, as his 2 appearances for Jamaica were in Friendlies????

Correct. Non competitive matches. That's why Stirling got a run out in an England A game to stop him considering another country.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...