Fixture List 2012/13

Toxteth O'Grady

Feature on BBC website today suggests County are ready to use Victoria Park from beginning of season.

I got an non-committal email response today from them on the subject of venue as I was going to book rail tickets

Once details are confirmed we will publicise them on our own website, the press and also will pass details on to your own Club as soon as they are available.

Kind regards,

Ranald Gilbert

General Manager

Ross County Football Club,

i'm half hoping it'll be in inverness as it's more convienent for train times and takes away some of their home advantage.

anyone know when the tv times will be announced? it looks like the tims will be the early kick off and there will be just one game on the sunday but you never know.

From their Official (I apologise for the shit Google Translation...)

Our team will have a busy schedule in the traineeship that will affect Scotland, from July 1 to 14. Stan Elijah Students will measure forces five opponents, training games are scheduled as follows: July 4 - Livingston FC (6th, second league in Scotland), July 6 - Morton FC (9th, second league in Scotland), 8 July - St. Johnstone FC (4th, the first league in Scotland), July 10 - Celtic Glasgow (No. 1, Scottish Premier League), July 12 - Mortherwell FC (3rd, Scottish Premier League). Also during training, our team will play a friendly match scheduled Saturday, June 24, the company band Orhei Sheriff in Moldova, competitive team finished the season in fourth position. The game will be played on the stadium "Carpathians" in Brasov.