No To Newco Demo

Rico

Right seems to be a bit of chat on going about a possible protest with 30th June looking like the most viable date. Talk of fans of all clubs holding protests outside their own grounds on June 30th at 12pm,regardless if other clubs participate i believe that it is important that fans of the 'well show their unity and hold some sort of demo.

A few of us were talking about sorting something along these lines,however it would appear that this date would be the most suitable as it ties in with other clubs.

The more fans that attend, the stronger the show of strength becomes. I would urge all fans to make this if they possibly could.

I couldn't care less what happens to Rangers or whatever they are called all I care about is Motherwell are going from strength to strength. I am a Motherwell fan and only care what happens at Fir Park, I know I'm in the minority but just think some people are getting too involved especially people who say they won't be back at Fir Park, it wasn't that long ago we were in the same situation. I will support Motherwell no matter what and will support whatever decision the club makes but each to their own

• Like 2

I couldn't care less what happens to Rangers or whatever they are called all I care about is Motherwell are going from strength to strength. I am a Motherwell fan and only care what happens at Fir Park, I know I'm in the minority but just think some people are getting too involved especially people who say they won't be back at Fir Park, it wasn't that long ago we were in the same situation. I will support Motherwell no matter what and will support whatever decision the club makes but each to their own

Most only care about Motherwell on here mate. Hence the protest from the Bois..........

We weren't in in any way in the same situation. You are comparing apples and pears.

• Like 4

Motherwell will go from strength to strength in an SPL which is fair and competitive.

It would be appreciated if this topic didnt turn into a similar topic,therefore can it only be used for demo chat and not opinions on the whole debacle. Everyone has different opinions however the point in this topic is to inform and encourage as many like minded fans who believe the SPL would be stronger without a Rangers where Motherwell can prosper and grow and to show our view to the club,should they think they can vote without consulting the fans or going against fans wishes.

• Like 1

I'm a better fan than you.

As long as I'm free, I'll be heading to Pittodrie too...

I like the idea of this, however, who exactly will we be protesting/demonstrating to?

Will anyone be inside Fir Park on the 30th June to listen? Is their plans for the Press to be there?

And most importantly, how long do we need to be there before we can go for a pint? :cheers: