No To Newco Demo

Rico

No idea. Think he might be the guy behind the 'No to Newco Demo' Twitter.

I've checked his profile, he's a Celtic fan.

I thought this was a Motherwell demo organised primarily for Motherwell fans, no? What's he doing telling people what this is a page for?

I thought this was a Motherwell demo organised primarily for Motherwell fans, no? What's he doing telling people what this is a page for?

I saw that - I thought maybe he'd meant to include a link to another page rather than it referring to the MFC page. Could be wrong but thought that might make more sense.

This is what I feared - being hijacked by them bams for their own purposes. Not saying that is what is IS, just saying that is what it FEELS lke.

As for all these threats of boycotts from other teams fans to clubs that vote yes, I would say stick yer bully boy h*n tactics and, instead, ensure that YOUR club directors are well aware of how YOUR fanbase feels. Leave us alone to focus on our own club, thanks very much. Tactics like that seem more likely to divide.

• Like 1

Unless he's a goonball. The last thing we need is Old Firm fans getting involved, as that'll do nothing but drive Motherwell fans away from this thing in my opinion.

Guys a tube. Whoever's in charge of the page, get his posts deleted.

Whoever is running this Facebook event page, can they possibly delete the posts that have been made recently? All the stuff by this Shaun Gibson fella is only going to put people off & confuse folk.

We'll probably have hardly enough fans showing up as it is without this kind of nonsense putting folk off.

EDIT: As Jay said.