Now That Rangers Have Been Booted To F*ck

HanoMaSano

I would think the hard core bigots would likely give up the fitba altogether given they seemed to be more concerned with spewing filth than actually bothering about football

Shame the circumstances aren't the same for the Mhanky Mhob aswell then allowing us to get bigotry the fuck out of Scottish football altogether.

Obviously there are scumbags and mentalists in the Rangers support (far more than the supposed tiny minority who sing the sectarian songs) but there are also a lot of decent fans who simply follow the club of their father, grandfather, etc. We have to be vigilant and ensure we don't attract the bigots who will destroy our reputation. However, we should be looking to encourage the decent Rangers fans local to the area.

do we really want people who would abandon their club during it's darkest hour?

That's a fair point.

What I would say though is that there will be audience to be tapped in to, how many I don't know but if we don't attempt to entice them to Fir Park you can be sure that other teams will.

Our location has meant we've always been affected more than most from Old Firm fans leaving Lanarkshire to go and see the Old Firm, let's see if we can use our location as something of a positive in this situation.

• Like 1

do we really want people who would abandon their club during it's darkest hour?

Listen to us? See whoever pays their money at the turnstyle at Fir Park and watch Motherwell it's for the proper authorities to deal with how they behave, Motherwell will welcome the cash from no matter who crosses our door.

As supporters we have no right to say who watches our team :rolleyes:

And the 1st cunt to open their gub and sing anything sectarian will no doubt have it shut for them

• Like 1

(1) Motherwell as mentioned in previous threads a while back the attendance never seems to be as much as the actual attendance actually was as. The club basically saying they don't make as much as they actually do

(2) The club say they are putting more out on stewarding and policing as well as other costs

Basically so they pay less tax than they need to, not saying its a bad thing or having a go... the less money they give those Tory bastards the better but I would probably speculate that they have released those figures to coincide with the figures they give to HMRC and not to pull the wool over anyones eyes and make them vote yes.

Touchy subject talking about HMRC although I wouldn't call it tax cheating or dodging as they are at least paying tax.

A good mate of mine at work was telling me today that he's cancelled his rangers season ticket's for him and the kids next season as he doesn't think there will be a rangers next season and he refuses to give money to Green until something get's sorted.

He was talking about what the hell he was going to do on a sat. and I said he could come with me to FP anytime ( I even joked about starting a supporters bus) and to my suprise he said he'd happily come along. He then started talking about getting some of the other 'well and rangers fans at the work together and organising a couple of day's out to FP.

By the end of the shift him and another couple of rangers fans had talked to fans from St. Mirren, Kilmarnock and St Johnstone about organising "a couple of wee days oot" at their grounds as well if rangers don't get admitted to the 3rd div.

Although I don't think every rangers fan will be thinking the same, I'm sure that these guy's are not the only one's who will look to get their football fix elsewhere should rangers no longer exist.

when Celtic were on their knees :whistling: out average attendances were higher, no reason why it will not happen this time around

my mate is a lifelong Rangers fan, but stopped attending when he started a family, I've just about fully converted his 13 year old lad by simply bringing him to occasional games every season, no pressure just live football, his wee sister is now enquiring as to how she gets along

her dad is now considering a family book for the cooper, a he now enjoys attending when he can with me and the boy and can see the benefits of avoiding all the politics of the old firm, but cant justify it on his present shifts, I'm drunk just now but am thinking I might just buy them one tomorrow to complete the mission

LoL Brazilian, I like your style, I too have friends that follow the 'bigotted' ones and sometimes it is difficult to get them to convert to a team that doesn't always win, but it is always worth the effort and I give out my ticket and my sons to one or two of them on occasion to let them see what life is really like. It is always good when they get to meet one or two of the players after the game as they don't get that in Glasgow !!

Ah I forgot about the claret and amber goggles, the club can do no wrong.... I wasnt suggesting they were doing wrong as much as what they are doing is illegal it isn't wrong.... Everyones at it and compared to Rangers its nothing... Simply just a bit of tax relief and reducing costs. Nice to see it struck a nerve

Ah I forgot about the claret and amber goggles, the club can do no wrong.... I wasnt suggesting they were doing wrong as much as what they are doing is illegal it isn't wrong.... Everyones at it and compared to Rangers its nothing... Simply just a bit of tax relief and reducing costs. Nice to see it struck a nerve

Do you really think HMRC wouldn't notice? It's not that difficult to audit gate receipts.

Do you really think HMRC wouldn't notice? It's not that difficult to audit gate receipts.

If they had reason to investigate then yeah they would but if they have been recieving accounts that didn't spark alarm bells and were recieving money from them then no. My mum worked for The Inland Revenue/HMRC for 17 and a half years and mad a lot of friend who are friends of the family... I also got day release from school to go and get work expierence in the motherwell office (it has been down sized) so I know how it all works from their side. I doubt they would notice unless it was major tax dodging. Reason they make a big deal out the people they catch dodging tax is so the ones who they cant catch will stop doing it. HMRC are as dumb as fuck.... How do you think they are as murder to deal with and always fuck up tax returns etc

If they had reason to investigate then yeah they would but if they have been recieving accounts that didn't spark alarm bells and were recieving money from them then no. My mum worked for The Inland Revenue/HMRC for 17 and a half years and mad a lot of friend who are friends of the family... I also got day release from school to go and get work expierence in the motherwell office (it has been down sized) so I know how it all works from their side. I doubt they would notice unless it was major tax dodging. Reason they make a big deal out the people they catch dodging tax is so the ones who they cant catch will stop doing it. HMRC are as dumb as fuck.... How do you think they are as murder to deal with and always fuck up tax returns etc

Day release fae Carstairs more like.

I can assure you you never struck a nerve mate.

The lack of intelligence in what you spout is very notable shall we say.

If you've got time later Google slander and defamation

A good mate of mine at work was telling me today that he's cancelled his rangers season ticket's for him and the kids next season as he doesn't think there will be a rangers next season and he refuses to give money to Green until something get's sorted.

He was talking about what the hell he was going to do on a sat. and I said he could come with me to FP anytime ( I even joked about starting a supporters bus) and to my suprise he said he'd happily come along. He then started talking about getting some of the other 'well and rangers fans at the work together and organising a couple of day's out to FP.

By the end of the shift him and another couple of rangers fans had talked to fans from St. Mirren, Kilmarnock and St Johnstone about organising "a couple of wee days oot" at their grounds as well if rangers don't get admitted to the 3rd div.

Although I don't think every rangers fan will be thinking the same, I'm sure that these guy's are not the only one's who will look to get their football fix elsewhere should rangers no longer exist.

I was out with a friend last night who has just canceled his Rangers season ticket after having one for 27 years as he doesn't know where the money will go. He's convinced Green won't make the SFA application by Friday so won't even be allowed in the 3rd division.

The difference is he says he and his 2 boys will be lost to Scottish football. There could be some busy golf courses.

Some pretty serious accusations there about not declaring gate monies.

While I am sure we are all aware that over the course of history; it would be rather nieve to believe such activities have not went on (at any clubs) it is rather suggestive to insist that Motherwell are both active and complicit in such a trait.

Secondly; to suggest that such activity is not wrong, and nothing compared to Rangers is rather incredulous. At the end of the day - tax evasion of ANY kind is clearly something that both HMRC and also Scottish Football will no longer tolerate. Indeed, if Motherwell or ANY club were to be found guilty of tax issues then they would almost certainly find themselves facing investigation and punishment; just as Rangers would have had they not disbanded through liquidation. It would be cheating; end of.

Anyway, that aside - without putting the cash into your pocket it is very difficult to publish company accounts when you have excess cash, unaccounted for floating about so the suggestion is rather null anyway......as others have noted.