Results Of ‘Well Society Ballot

OfficialMFC

For the fuckin UMPTEENTH time. Folk will be walking away from the sport which is rigged. Folk like sport to be between participants competing on an equal footing. Anything other than that is comparable to fuckin WWE wrestling.

Indeed. If I was to walk away it would be because, all things considered, I'd reached the conclusion that spending the money I do following Motherwell was no longer worthwhile in exchange for a rigged competition. This is why if the First Division becomes a reality, the sanctions imposed with more than likely determine my decision.

The wrestling comparison is a good one. The WWE sees the big fan favourites scripted to win matches in order to entertain the masses, the rest are there just to make up the numbers and fill up the card. That's some people's idea of sport and entertainment, but it isn't mine.

the SPL is so distorted in favour of OF from voting rights to cash distribution. Fairly simple to undertsand that this is not fair nor equal IMHO of course but maybe I am missing some other way we are given treatment to make us equal?

its difficult to get through Steelboy's a sevco fan

the SPL is so distorted in favour of OF from voting rights to cash distribution. Fairly simple to undertsand that this is not fair nor equal IMHO of course but maybe I am missing some other way we are given treatment to make us equal?

we're not the only country which distributes money unequally.

and the money doesn't go to the old firm it goes to the clubs who finish 1st and 2nd. hearts got a bigger share in 2006 and we would have got it if we had kept our bottle this year.

and the money doesn't go to the old firm it goes to the clubs who finish 1st and 2nd. hearts got a bigger share in 2006 and we (Rangers) would have got it if we had kept our bottle this year.

just clarified that for those who are not aware of who your big team is.

show me another country in europe where fans on mass are threatening to abandon their clubs if their demands aren't met or where fans want clubs to invalidate the tv contracts they rely on?

No.

You show me evidence that every football club in europe designs their business model around the tv deal and only one country in europe has fans stupid enough to force their clubs in financial penury.

and the money doesn't go to the old firm it goes to the clubs who finish 1st and 2nd. hearts got a bigger share in 2006 and we would have got it if we had kept our bottle this year.

Sorry but you said teams were not treated unfairly or equally? But you just have just tried to justify this? What is it?

just clarified that for those who are not aware of who your big team is.

i've only got one team. it's motherwell and i'll be at every game i can make as long as we have a club to support no strings attatched.

you are making an absolute c**t of yourself by continually calling me a rangers fan. if you want to find out what team i support you are more than welcome to have a word at ayr a week on saturday.

No.

You show me evidence that every football club in europe designs their business model around the tv deal and only one country in europe has fans stupid enough to force their clubs in financial penury.

european football is in mountains of debt. if clubs were hoarding their tv income rather than spending it that wouldn't be the case would it?

why wouldn't clubs spend their tv income?

Sorry but you said teams were not treated unfairly or equally? But you just have just tried to justify this? What is it?

it's fair in as much as we all start on zero points and play the same number of games.

everyone has the same opportunity to finish 1st or 2nd if not the same likelihood.

rangers got a ten point penalty,

have a punishment coming from the sfa

And by their own articles the SFA have said rangers should have been expelled or suspended

Hows the SKY deal work then?

We're all needing to get of the old firm teats and get on with life

It's beyond farcical now

The legal challenges if the rules aren't followed will definitely kill the game

it's fair in as much as we all start on zero points and play the same number of games.

everyone has the same opportunity to finish 1st or 2nd if not the same likelihood.

But there is already a built in bias towards the OF. They can change rules or block changes by dispropotionate voting rights and the fact they can expect to have 80% of the revenues from the SPL. We can never compete with this so dice are loaded against the Diddy Teams and everyone knows this. I agree we have the oppurtunity but would say never in a million years have the likelihood.

And by their own articles the SFA have said rangers should have been expelled or suspended

Hows the SKY deal work then?

We're all needing to get of the old firm teats and get on with life

It's beyond farcical now

The legal challenges if the rules aren't followed will definitely kill the game

the sfa didn't say that at all.

page 54 of this document

Having regard to its view on the undoubted gravity of the breaches, the Tribunal considered whether it should terminate Rangers FC membership of the Scottish FA and concluded that punishment was too severe. It considered whether suspension of membership was a less serious but an appropriately severe punishment, but concluded that too was too severe.

I find it amusing that steelboy cherry picks his responses.

what would you like me to respond to?

we have one guy who thinks that clubs shouldn't use tv income as part of their budget. i could name 50 clubs in europe who do, can anyone name one club who don't?

But there is already a built in bias towards the OF. They can change rules or block changes by dispropotionate voting rights and the fact they can expect to have 80% of the revenues from the SPL. We can never compete with this so dice are loaded against the Diddy Teams and everyone knows this. I agree we have the oppurtunity but would say never in a million years have the likelihood.

there is no point in responding to this.

No but they are getting less of a punishment than others would get. See if this goes through then we would be admitting that Rangers and Celtic can do what they like becasue we have admitted that we need there money. I put Celtic in there because if we need Rangers then it's obvious we need Celtic and the same conditions apply but you knew that and are just being a tit.

Rangers and Celtic can match fix, bribe refs and refuse to pay fines etc and we are admitting that we need them so they will never be held fully accountable for their actions. That is what you refuse to admit to.

What other new team has been parachuted in to the either the first or second tier of Scottish Football. If it was the other 10 clubs would we be having these cloak and dagger meetings and votes?

we have one guy who thinks that clubs shouldn't use tv income as part of their budget. i could name 50 clubs in europe who do, can anyone name one club who don't?

Airdrie Utd, Cowdenbeath, Stenhousemuir

show me another country in europe where fans on mass are threatening to abandon their clubs if their demands aren't met or where fans want clubs to invalidate the tv contracts they rely on?

Italian fans regularly threaten the clubs players and management to get their own way, many clubs train behind 30ft steel fences to keep them out!

Disco, your defence of rangers is ridiculous. We cant make up rules or change them just to suit one club or one income source. There will be a major fallout whatever decision is made. We need to make the correct one and deal with the consequences accordingly.

No but they are getting less of a punishment than others would get. See if this goes through then we would be admitting that Rangers and Celtic can do what they like becasue we have admitted that we need there money. I put Celtic in there because if we need Rangers then it's obvious we need Celtic and the same conditions apply but you knew that and are just being a tit.

i didn't respond to this because it's impossible to say what kind of punishment another team would get.

Rangers and Celtic can match fix, bribe refs and refuse to pay fines etc and we are admitting that we need them so they will never be held fully accountable for their actions. That is what you refuse to admit to.

there is no evidence that they've done any of those things or will do them in ther future.

What other new team has been parachuted in to the either the first or second tier of Scottish Football. If it was the other 10 clubs would we be having these cloak and dagger meetings and votes?

again you are talking about hypothetical situations. also there has to be a first time for everything.

i didn't respond to this because it's impossible to say what kind of punishment another team would get.

there is no evidence that they've done any of those things or will do them in ther future.

again you are talking about hypothetical situations. also there has to be a first time for everything.

Ok I give up.

Airdrie Utd, Cowdenbeath, Stenhousemuir

they all get a share of the spl tv deal and i believe that all of them spend it.

Italian fans regularly threaten the clubs players and management to get their own way, many clubs train behind 30ft steel fences to keep them out!

Disco, your defence of rangers is ridiculous. We cant make up rules or change them just to suit one club or one income source. There will be a major fallout whatever decision is made. We need to make the correct one and deal with the consequences accordingly.

is it not the case in italy that the fans protest when their teams underperform on the park? was there any mass protest at milan and juve getting away lightly over calciopoli?

it's not a defence of rangers, it's an argument for taking a course of action that best secures the future of motherwell.

you can't deal with the consequences of a half million pound cash fall. if you have bills and don't have the cash your fucked.

The wrestling comparison is a good one. The WWE sees the big fan favourites scripted to win matches in order to entertain the masses, the rest are there just to make up the numbers and fill up the card. That's some people's idea of sport and entertainment, but it isn't mine.

Vince McMahon would've sorted this mess out no problem.

• Like 1