Fao Steelboy

sydney devine

Steelboy@sevco5088wearethepeepul.com

And said with a straight face too i bet.

A bit rich considering he'd renewed as a paying Season ticket holder when you were threatening to have F all to do with Motherwell

I'll also wager that he made it to more games last season than you , Weeyin and SpecialAKA did put together.

• Like 2

Well the weeyin one is obvious haha

True, but I was at Fir Park before he was born :P

I wasn't commenting on his support for the club anyway, but rather his posts about budgets and corporate governance that have been way off the mark.

• Like 1

True, but I was at Fir Park before he was born :P

I wasn't commenting on his support for the club anyway, but rather his posts about budgets and corporate governance that have been way off the mark.

Fair play Weeyin , apologies.

Pie is just a tit.

(Oooooooh said the gallery , how can he disrespect one of the self appointed faithers of the Motherwell support)

• Like 1

Fair play Weeyin , apologies.

Pie is just a tit.

(Oooooooh said the gallery , how can he disrespect one of the self appointed faithers of the Motherwell support)

:laugh: You're entitled to your opinion, albeit this "tit" would like you to know that his tongue in cheek comment was motivated by Steelboy's outspoken stance on touring Well fans in colours/kilts. But then you already knew that didn't you ?

• Like 1

A bit rich considering he'd renewed as a paying Season ticket holder when you were threatening to have F all to do with Motherwell

I'll also wager that he made it to more games last season than you , Weeyin and SpecialAKA did put together.

:thumbup:

You're so intense for one so young

• Like 5

Come on Special, youv got to admit that while steelboy is set in his ways, diggle is just as bad, albeit argueing the opposite viewpoint.

Both are desperate to jump on anything that could possibly back up their stance, both of them all too often go off half cocked!

*Thats not to say that either are right or wrong with everything!

There's no one more passionate about the well than Steelboy and he obviously travels everywhere with the well (like we all have in different spells during our lives)

I'm pretty sure that he knows that there's a bit of sport in the stuff that goes on in here. He's also well equipped to handle it himself.

Steelmenonline would be a pretty dull place without posters like him. Differing passionate views make this place great.

As the big boy with the microphone says "lets get behind the well"

• Like 3

True fan alert!