Player Sponsorship Raffle 2012

Brazilian

are you splitting entries into £5 units. seems only fair that those who contributed more should have more chances to win ?

pay attention at the back of the class :popcorn:

Aye , its the basis of the fundraising, £5 increments, to allow as many as possible to contribute and have one or more chances to win with each £5 contributed

another tenner pledged so when Cambo97 sends it, that brings the running total to £680

another £20 and thats us reached an outstanding £700 :)

I'm tempted just to stick it in myself but will leave it to see if anyone new wants to contribute even a fiver

Just sent the £20 to reach your total.

Jim

Thanks Mr H its arrived already

thats the £700 all pledged folks :thumbup:

Thank you to you all from myself I'm delighted that the strip money has been raised but even more delighted that folk are switched on to so many ways of contributing into the club

Steelmenonline is also fundraising for a joint membership of the 'Well society,

I think Andy P has a fair chuck of the money collected in already, but it would be nice to get the last hundred or so and even make some headway towards the ongoing costs of membership

have a look at the fundraising thread by clicking here if you are interested

and once again CHEERS :drinks:

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi folks sorry about the delay,

I made up all the raffle tickets for every £5 contributed, and got up to the club today

Where ticket office manager Wendy, very kindly made the draw.

Winner of Shaun's strip was StipelsGod

And Stevies was won by Ecky

They'll both also get the invites to the sponsors night (and hopefully take some photos!)

Many thanks to everyone that contributed

• 1 month later...

Received notification from the club today, that the Sponsors night is next Thursday :blink:

I've managed to let the two winners know its on and they are making arrangements to go along and collect the strips or nominate a deputy to attend in their place.

on top of that the sponsors get to nominate their top three players of the season:

I've put a mail out to all the contributors asking for their top 3 nominations, which I'll tally up the scores for and submit the top three as our groups choice

quite a few back in already and looking like Higgys hangover isn't going to harm his great season so far,

players picking up nominations so far:

Higdon

Randolph

Law

Ojamaa

Faddy

Hutchinson

Hammell

Lasley

Was at work & rushed my response.

Can't believe I omitted the main man.

Hanging my head in shame facepalm.gif

:lol: its fair to say that, out of all the responses, yours is the only one that misses one player that makes everyone elses top three

just hope club have a taxi waiting outside next week to get him home safe

Thanks to Brazilian for all his work in organising this, it was a really good night and I'd encourage anyone who can to chip in next year. Got a picture of Iain and myself with Shaun and Steven - we were luck enough to have Fraser Kerr as well as Steven at our table. Oddly enough after us both winning a place at the night we also both won prizes in the raffle, so I'm just off to buy a lottery ticket.

Thanks again

Alistair

P.S. I'd just like to add good luck to Steven wherever he finds himself playing next year

post-2400-0-42265000-1368815362_thumb.jpg

post-2400-0-41076300-1368815928_thumb.jpg

• Like 1