Player Sponsorship Raffle 2012

Brazilian

Well done Iain. This year will be more important than ever. Count me in.

:thumbup:

£20 on its way from me by cheque and £15 from Kmcalpin

go the cheque through the post today from optimus prime and Kmcalpin, thanks

£25 sent.

it arrived no bother , cheers netherton :drinks:

By they way a big well done to Brazilian and everyone who has paid up for this, the response has been nothing short of terrific. This forum represents a small part of our support and if representative of our wider support then I have no doubt that our club will be fine.

:thumbup:

EDIT: going for a £700 target :O to sponsor two players trips and get money into the club this year, whilst offering the sponsored strips as prizes in a raffle for everyone that contributes

If you want to join in, just pledge an amount in this thread and I'll add it to the first post as we go

THE IDEA & COSTS

It costs £350 to sponsor each players Euro-top, edit:target is now two tops @£350 each = £700

I've committed this money to the Club to reserve a top(edit: couple of tops now reserved) so hopefully as a group we can get the money together and help out

The idea is that people contribute in multiples of £5 in order to get their name on 'raffle ticket' for a draw asap after payments are collected in. Each £5 increment will get a place in the draw

The winner(s) of the draw will receive the sponsors privileges ( sponsored top & opportunity to receive it at an end of season event)

So, if you donate £5, you will get one chance at winning the strip/s, whereas a £20 donation will get you four chances and so on.......

It's basically whatever you can afford, but £5 is the minimum pledge. I thought about making it £10 but folk in the past have pledged various multiples of £5 and it all goes into the club

PAYMENT:

Send PayPal payment to.... iainmande@hotmail.com , PayPal takes a cut but if the contribution is marked as a GIFT payment then I should receive the full amount and the sender covers the charge

Please remember to include your board name in the PayPal payment so I can mark it off, and also that it's for sponsorship and remember its a GIFT payment

message me with a PM or post here, if you require postal details to send a cheque or if you'd rather meet up and pay cash.

£10 Sent

got that payment MWDO and another tenner at the game tonight, cheers

Just sent you £15.00 Brazilian

Good work !

Cheers Rory B it went through fine,

Ive added it up and broke £550 which is good going thanks to everyone so far

looks like we've got a good chance of the full £700 going into the club soon

What is the state of play with this? Been meaning to send over a few quid but not got round to it...

Still very much collecting mfc 88, so all contributions welcome

£100 or so short of the target for two tops to be sponsored but a great amount so far in a week

I emailed the group that had contributed the money upto about £400 with the suggestion that:

both sponsored strips go into the raffle as two separate prizes and all the tickets go into the hat, but that no one can win both prizes or for other suggestions or objections

with the feedback so far I reckon thats how we'll go with it once I get the final couple of contributions in.

on that note Jam20 can you PM me an email address so I can keep you informed