[Steelmen Forever] Box 2 Box

OfficialMFC

Morning folks,

As a part of our continued push of 'Steelmen Forever', we've came up with another idea (ok, we borrowed it from Bradford City) where fans on messageboards can all contribute to have a spot on a box which then appears on a page on the Official Matchday Magazine - it's called 'Box 2 Box'

It's quite similar to the 'buy a pixel' idea that was floated on here a while back, but something a wee bit more permanent for fans to look at and keep.

It worked really well at Bradford and their forum - Claret and Banter - really got behind it. Hoping Steelmen Online and FirParkCorner can do the same.

A single box on the pitch is just £10 and you can buy it online (via PayPal) now here ---> http://www.motherwel...-for-the-season. There are other options in terms of bigger spaces costing £20 / £40 / £100 and a sponsorship of the full page itself.

It will appear in each SPL and Domestic Cup programme throughout the 2012/13 campaign.

It's a quick and easy way in which you can get involved and help without having to spend too much money. If we can sell it out, the money (a couple of grand) has been earmarked for the new Motherwell Academy.

Cheers,

Flow

PS The club will be looking to get people together very soon to try and talk about some other 'Steelmen Forever' projects that don't happen on the net - i.e. fundraising nights etc. For those who have already offered their time and ideas - thanks - we'll be in touch!

Paypal allows you to purchase using a Credit/Debit card too, mate (without having a Paypal account)...

Thanks for getting involved. Hoping we can fill it up and raise a few grand to help facilitate the new Motherwell Academy change-over!

Cheers

Flow

Great idea Flow and one I was about to hit the paypal button for, but seeing as my boys club Villa Park are getting turfed out of Braidhurst to acoomodate the Academy when we've been training there for years before the shitey old astro was upgraded I think I'll not bother supporting it.

Apologies for hijacking the thread and all the best with this.

• Like 1

Great idea!

I've bought a box for myself and one for my dad.

Looking forward to seeing what else is to come. This whole fiasco might just pull a lot of folk together and I for one am looking forward to the new season - 'mon the Well!!

OK, have just bought a box, but how does one detail the text one wants in one's box ???

I'm the same, unless I completely missed it, I didn't see anywhere obvious during the transaction to leave your message for display, so I've just emailed the enquiries email address at the top of the page along with my email receipt letting them know what I want to be displayed. Hope that should be enough.

• 4 weeks later...

Boxes are in the last pages of todays programme. Noticed very few have been taken or at least have a name in them. Still to hear back from the club regarding me buying a box.

I tried to buy one, but when it came to paying, I received an error message saying that 'product' was not available outside of the UK!

:wallbash: