Spl Opener - Ross County V Motherwell

Rickoza

A little early, but there's some news ahead of the game relating to admission costs.

Ross County

Prices are adult, under 18 then under 16.

JAILEND' SOUTH & NORTH (AWAY) STAND

£20

£12

£10

EAST & WEST STANDS

£24

£14

£10

For anyone planning to travel to Dingwall by train

Getting there is no problem, usual train (0841) from Glasgow to Inverness changing at Perth then connection to Dingwall arriving at 1247.

However first train back to Inverness after game isn't until 1912 which means last train back to Glasgow (direct) at 2015 then taxi to Motherwell.

Hope this helps.

What's the cheapest you can get the train for?

The Scotrail deal with Sainsburys was running not too long ago, it might still be on.

Other than that can get Friends Fare tickets for groups of 3 or 4 for £47. Just need to get your Motherwell-Glasgow and Inverness-Dingwall seperate, but sgould still work out cheaper. Pretty sure these are limited in number though, so need to be quick on them.

What's the cheapest you can get the train for?

4 of us from Glasgow to Inverness for £47 on the Friends Fare. £5.60 each from Inverness to Dingwall.

Just need return from Motherwell to Glasgow on the day and bus back to Inverness.

View from the away end. Fuck knows what the wee gazebo is about? Still, looking forward to visting a new stadium.

Shame they had to seat the Jail End. Wonder why folks sitting in away end, but no goal posts ??????

The building behind the "gazebo" is the Youth Academy, where they host Corporate Hospitality. Maybe its extra seating for that.

Let a diddy smoke bomb that hardly even went off and due to the media making it look like the next 9/11 I got hammered with a banning order for 3 years.

You got off lightly, I got 5 years for dropping a paper cup aggressively!

Although the daily record said I skudded the linesman with a pie!

:lol:

Obviously you'll not be going then! ;-)

Cheapest tickets for the train with friends and family for myself and son is £51.60 ! Its cheaper than this for the train to Old Trafford for Man Utd games, and the train doesn't get back until 23:39 to Glasgow. No wonder i can't persuade him to watch the Well home and away .

You got off lightly, I got 5 years for dropping a paper cup aggressively!

Although the daily record said I skudded the linesman with a pie!

:lol:

Obviously you'll not be going then! ;-)

remember just after it reading about a guy throwing a flare onto a pitch at a game and only getting a 1 year banning order and 100 hours community service, this guy wprked as a steward at ibrox (obviously wasnt working when he done that) and was in his 30's

I was only 18 and my smoke bomb hardly even went off.... I got 3 years and 240 hours cs reduced to 175.... just shows you what a couple of pen pushers working behind a desk with nothing better to write about can do!

Folks,

Ross County have very generously stated they will cover the cost of away supporter's travel (supporter's buses run through the Association) for our match on Saturday 4th August. Full details will be announced soon but for those looking at travel arrangements please note that this has very recently been made available and names will be collected by the usual Association branches asap.

A fantastic gesture from Ross County I'm sure you will agree.

Thanks.

Folks,

Ross County have very generously stated they will cover the cost of away supporter's travel (supporter's buses run through the Association) for our match on Saturday 4th August. Full details will be announced soon but for those looking at travel arrangements please note that this has very recently been made available and names will be collected by the usual Association branches asap.

A fantastic gesture from Ross County I'm sure you will agree.

Thanks.

All I need now is some kind person to provide car parking space in their drive for the day. Travelling from darkest South Lanarkshire, need car for return journey home. And a bus seat of course.