Motherwell Vs Panathinaikos

Al B

I don't know what sort of odds the bookies are giving us to progress over the 2 legs but i'd put us about 20/1 so maybe 'miracle' is too strong but I think it's extremely unlikely. Don't get me wrong, I really hope it happens and if we even get a win at Fir Park I'll no doubt be nursing a serious hangover at work on Wednesday but I just can't see it.

We are 15/4 to qualify with the bookies (although only one are providing qualifying odds at the moment) but if you're offering 20/1.............................:whistling:

Serioulsly, I think it will be glorious failure once again. It is all I've ever known :lol:

1343294543[/url]' post='352189']

:wallbash: Am i the only one who really believes we can do this ?

Nope I believe anything is possible when your a Well fan.We've beat big teams beforeAnd with a great fan base who sing like mad and have crazy banners. The players should believe tooC'mon the well

Also, i just noticed on the official that where they have away fan tickets for sale it mentions that these will be in 'a segregated area' of the South stand, making me think that if needs be there will be home fans in the South.

A mate from work telling me there was a healthy queue down there at lunchtime today. Was it the same when you were down?

east stands nearly sold out as well just a few seats here n there in the front rows and behind pillars etc

east stand = 3400

cooper = 2300

main without the backless seats? 2000?

so roughly about 7500 tickets sold so far plus whatever pana are bringing.

My cuz went down yesterday and got the last 5 seats that are together in the east. Also as a side note he paid for them in pound coins. Ticket office loooooooooooved him.

:lol: Pocket money saved up?!