Motherwell Vs Panathinaikos

Al B

Anyone got a link to this? Can't seem to find it :wallbash:

it's not there, you can't buy tickets online for this game. by the sounds of it the main is sold out and cooper and east both 95+%.

hopefully we see a rush over the weekend and a bit of a media push from the club on monday to try and pull in anyone who is swithering.

• Like 1

Being realistic, I reckon even the most optimistic happy clapping Motherwell fan knows deep down that we are not going to get past Panathinaikos because they are on a different level to us altogether, so it's damage limitation and nothing else here.

What we have to hope for is that we can keep the score line down to something respectable and hope the confidence isn't sapped out of our players by the impending hammering we're going to get over the two legs.

I hope for your families sake you die in your sleep and sooner rather than later. Living with you must be a real fucking drain on anyones mental health.

I'll not be suprised if they pump us. But, I have booked to go to Athens and I know if we take chances, and it's a big if, we could suprise a lot of people. How many Odense fans who seen Real Madrid beat their team in Denmark do you think honestly expected to go to Madrid and see Real get put out? They put a bit of faith in their team and seen them have their moment in the sun. I hope all of us in Anthens get that feeling.

• Like 1

Don't really care. He makes me think of that guy that shows up for a night out and stands in a corner with their arms folded and complains it was a shite night when everyone else had a great night. You just think, if we never see him again it would be a relief.

It's one thing calling him a moaning or negative tit like I have done in the past but you have crossed a line and to then justify it is a disgrace. I thought you maybe said it in the heat of the moment and would retract after thinking better of it. Shocking behaviour.

You're second post is even worse than the first.

• Like 1

I hope for your families sake you die in your sleep and sooner rather than later. Living with you must be a real fucking drain on anyones mental health.

Ooohhhh that's a terrible thing to say...

Somebody needs to learn some basic manners by the sounds of things...:evilgrin:

Whenever he thinks we'll win we get beat :laugh:

Thanks Andy_P/steelboy....from reading your original post again I can see you were talking about the Nancy game. Does anyone have a seating plan for POD then? That was main reason I wanted it

you can still look at a seating plan for season tickets.

just go tickets, then buy online in the side bar, then enter a name and the stadium plan will come up.

Cheers mate

Doesn't have the seat numbers on that, does number 1 seat start Cooper or South side? Also what number does it go up to? If anyone knows/has rough idea I'd appreciate it, want to know where I'm sitting

if you click on a seat and move through to buy it you get to see the number.

• Like 1

I have 2 spare tickets for the Centenary for this game. One is an Adult - £45. The other a concession - £35.

It means wearing a shirt and tie, but you get access to the pay bar, free programme and a half time pie, cake and coffee etc.

Still going to the game, but to more hallowed seats :whistling:

Naturally looking for face value = £80.

PM me if interested.

I believe the emain stand is now sold out........but now you could have 2 tickets :cheers:

THESE TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE....IF YOU WANT 2 CRACKING SEATS IN THE POD STAND

what's the story is the east stand full up yet? - I've still not got round to picking up tickets

Got back from holiday and nipped down about half 3, Women in office said POD was sold out and from the seating plans there was very little left in both east and Cooper , Ended up having to sit with all the weans in the East stand far end section. Maybe teach them a few old Well classics to sing . Maybe go with " Big Pie is our leader, we shall not be moved" to start off with :whistling: