Motherwell Vs Panathinaikos

Al B

Your right Weeyin, it should be like this...

’WELL

It'll only serve t make it more of a collectors item imo - ordered one to arrive on matchday, never like carrying these big hefty things around amongst the crowd so il read it at home to get in the mood

Just had a look at the Euro cover and it’s very surreal to see the European Cup on the front of our matchday magazine. drinks.gif

SteelmenMagPanathinaikos.jpg

How do I get a copy of this for my Facebook profile?

Karagounis hasn't re-signed for the coming the season and it's very doubtful that he will. Wouldn't expect him to feature in our tie at all.

...think we could get him? :lol:

My mate who works at the Dakota hotel has just text me saying the panathinaikos team are staying there and he has just taken some coffee up to one of the rooms and there's '7 or 8 players sitting around drinking, smoking and playing poker..not taking the game seriously at all' according to his text.

Hopefully the keep that mindset up until Tuesday, if it's true.

My mate who works at the Dakota hotel has just text me saying the panathinaikos team are staying there and he has just taken some coffee up to one of the rooms and there's '7 or 8 players sitting around drinking, smoking and playing poker..not taking the game seriously at all' according to his text.

Hope that's true. hope they all turn up blitzed and we win 9-0

How good a mate is he? Sure would be a shame if some laxatives and sleeping pills made their way into their breakfast on tuesday :whistling: .

I read somewhere that if they don't make the Champions League they won't get paid. That would make me take it pretty seriously!

George Best, Socrates and Maradona all enjoyed a booze and a smoke....

None of them play for this mob though. The fact that they haven't been paid and that the country is facing financial meltdown could easily foster a "if they aren't paying us, then fuck them" mentality.

At least that's what I hope anyway.