Motherwell Vs Panathinaikos

Al B

embdy know when we'd know our potential opponents in the Europa League if we drop out?

Sorry for actually doing this at this point but I resurrected my old spreadsheet from the Nancy draw.

If all seeds go through in CL and EL meaning all non-seeds drop from CL then, by my reckoning seeds in our section will be:

Sporting Lisbon

Athletic Bilbao

POAK Thessaloniki

Anorthosis Famagusta

Obviously one goal in either competition for any team could completely change that.

Sorry for actually doing this at this point but I resurrected my old spreadsheet from the Nancy draw.

If all seeds go through in CL and EL meaning all non-seeds drop from CL then, by my reckoning seeds in our section will be:

Sporting Lisbon

Athletic Bilbao

POAK Thessaloniki

Anorthosis Famagusta

Obviously one goal in either competition for any team could completely change that.

How do they sort the teams into the smaller groups?

How do they sort the teams into the smaller groups?

62 teams split in to 7 groups of 8 or 10. Although UEFA haven't confirmed the only way it fits is 4 8s and 3 10s. Teams are listed from top seed to bottom seed depending on co-efficient.

1st to 7th seed go in to groups as top seeds, 8th to 14th as 2nd seeds, and so on.

Two teams from the same country can't be drawn against each other so the lower seed may be swapped in to another group with a team of the same seeding level.

beating the greeks seems like the easiest way of progressing in the EL :lol:

if we go there gun ho and come out onto like 4-2 or something that would be amazing :D i mean no point going and sitting back, lets get stuck right into em and give them a run for their money

I can understand if you are going to Athens you need to believe that the tie is still alive due to the money paid etc. However, it is a massive, massive, ask and imo not going to happen.

Focus being turned to the Europa League is hardly surprising and pretty realistic imo.

I can understand if you are going to Athens you need to believe that the tie is still alive due to the money paid etc. However, it is a massive, massive, ask and imo not going to happen.

Focus being turned to the Europa League is hardly surprising and pretty realistic imo.

but stilll far too early fo this thread finlay....:popcorn:

How many season tickets have we sold? Saw someone say circa 5000 which seems too good to be true to me. Hoping that the atmosphere and way we played against Pana may result in more bums on league seats

I'd be absolutely amazed if we can add approx 2000 from last season. Despite that, I've been pleasantly surprised by the number of folk I know getting season tickets for he first time in years. Myself included in that.

Pretty sure I read in the paper last week at that point we were just short of the 4000 mark and last year including half season tickets we had a total of 4091 sold.

Yes, read that too.

Motherwell spokesman Alan Burrows said: “The number of season tickets sold changes every day, but we are sitting just shy of 4000.

“Last year our total was 4091 and that included half-season sales as well, so judging by that we are definitely up. We’re targeting 5000.”

rangers fan here, i tried to register a few days before the match took place, anyways the reason i registered was to wish you guys all the sucess in the match, pitty it wasn't the scoreline you guys wanted but hopefully you can turn it round in the away leg

all the best in the league as well

davie cooper loyal :notworthy:

• Like 1

rangers fan here, i tried to register a few days before the match took place, anyways the reason i registered was to wish you guys all the sucess in the match, pitty it wasn't the scoreline you guys wanted but hopefully you can turn it round in the away leg

all the best in the league as well

davie cooper loyal :notworthy:

Well, at least you are not ALL bitter and twisted. :thumbup:

Motherwell face an investigation after streamer paper was thrown on to the field during their Champions League clash with Panathinaikos last week. Uefa have confirmed that a delegate at the match recorded the alleged missile-throwing in his match report