Motherwell Vs Panathinaikos

Al B

Motherwell face an investigation after streamer paper was thrown on to the field during their Champions League clash with Panathinaikos last week. Uefa have confirmed that a delegate at the match recorded the alleged missile-throwing in his match report

If we get any sort of fine I hope Motherwell find and request football banning orders for those responceable.

With money so tight the now we do not need ideots like this at our games setting our club back.

If you are enough to go to the football, you should know you cannot through ANYTHING at the players. The worst thing was the ones I seen doing it were grown men. Just get them banned from Fir Park, we can do without them putting the club out of pocket so they can act like fucking children.

• Like 1

If we get any sort of fine I hope Motherwell find and request football banning orders for those responceable.

With money so tight the now we do not need ideots like this at our games setting our club back.

If you are enough to go to the football, you should know you cannot through ANYTHING at the players. The worst thing was the ones I seen doing it were grown men. Just get them banned from Fir Park, we can do without them putting the club out of pocket so they can act like fucking children.

Whilst i do agree it was idiotic, i think an FBO for throwing scrunched up paper is ott and not what the sanction was designed for.

Agree with your sentiment though that we cant afford to let the behaviour of idiots bring fines etc on us.

Whilst i do agree it was idiotic, i think an FBO for throwing scrunched up paper is ott and not what the sanction was designed for.

Agree with your sentiment though that we cant afford to let the behaviour of idiots bring fines etc on us.

FBO are pretty horrific actually and maybe a bit OTT, but they should be banned for a few years from Fir Park, we were never getting away with it once they started throwing them directly at the players.

If UEFA hit us with a £10k fine we would have no right to protest, but that sort of money could be the difference between getting midfield cover or not.

Plus I feel for the boys who went to all that trouble to have such a quality display, but club might just think twice now before allowing it again if we are hit with sanctions.

Presumably too UEFA will be investigating Dundee United as a result of their fans pelting their Russian guests with coins from above.

It's all a matter of it making it into the offical report. You cannot throw anything at the football. And to be honest the paper was the worst thing to do, a coin can be missed by a match offical but big balled bits of paper were so obvious, it was impossible not to see it.

I just don't believe anyone who done it at Utd or our game are real fans of the club. I just hope it doesn't have an impact of the boys in the east stand through heavier policing of them because they do a bang up job.

If they can identify the people responsible send them the bill! Guaranteed we'd never have anything like this happen again.

The chat about the heat has pretty much ended any sense of optimism I had last week. I naively thought it might cool down in the evening.

McCalls comment suggest Daley will start. I'd be going with Hetherington or Carswell as an extra man in midfield and asking Murphy and Ojamaa to support from wide.