Motherwell Vs Panathinaikos

Al B

I've said it from the moment he signed, Omar Daley is one of the worst football players I've ever witnessed. If he didn't have pace he'd have nothing and pace is as good as nothing if you can't actually get the fucking ball under control, greedy and a shocking work-rate into the bargain. Waste of space, a wage and a jersey. Can take players being shite if they make the effort, not when they stand about thinking the sun shines out their arse like that nonce.

Oh and 2-0.

This isn't a slant on any other Motherwell player, just out of our depth and not accustomed to competing in the Champions League, no shame in that.

• Like 2

The fact that he didn't learn his lesson from last week is sufficiently worrying.

This, he does it all the time!

It's as if he thinks the ref isn't watching, he just barged in at fir park for their first goal without even thinking.

Overall we kept the ball briliantly but i dont remember having the ball inside their 18 yard box, i know they defended well but come on tae ****

This was wholly expected. Quite simply we were outclassed. And lets not think its just us - any club in the SPL wouldv'e got the same. We are no better than when we were knocked out by Odense and Nancy a few seasons back. I'm not specifically singling anyone out here but both Shaun Hutchsion and Stevie Hammell (two honest hard trying players)had their obvious shortcomings well exposed tonight - they perform like this every week in the SPL so why think otherwise tonight. Without wishing to flog and old horse, quite simply Scottish football is at a shocking level - our players and managers need a complete reality check and its time their obvious shortcomings were pointed out to them and reflected in their wages.

We kept possession fine (most of the time) but we lack that final spark.We really need a midfielder who can make that final pass or shot.Only chance we had wa Las from distance.

Nicky Law? I'd be tempted to put Ramsden in midfield with Lasley and have Cummo at the back with Hutch. Law to play a more forward, attacking role.