Motherwell Vs Panathinaikos

Al B

How good a mate is he? Sure would be a shame if some laxatives and sleeping pills made their way into their breakfast on tuesday :whistling: .

David,

Any sign of where we can see the game tomorrow on tv if we cannot make the game?

Motherwell FC@MotherwellFC [EURO TICKET UPDATE] POD Stand & East Stand sold out. Only 30 single seats left in the Cooper. South Stand selling really well too!

Expand Collapse

Well, that's great news.......how many Greek fans are gonna be there?

Will the game be a total sell-out?

Defo gona give this a go, would have liked to have had a PS3 option.

I'm fairly sure you can get Navi-X for Playstation. I don't have one so have never properly looked in to it.

Google it and see.

2/3 of a shift to go, then I'm catching the 8pm flight tonight back to Scotland and jetting back out again on a red eye on Wednesday morning, hopefully rough as fuck from a night of partying!!

MON' THE FUCKIN' 'WELL!!!!!!!

I'll have went aff like a kep by 10am tomorrow morning :drinks:

very early train into Inverness tomorrow morning, then bus to Weegieland, and train out to Hamilton, dump my bag at my mother's, quick pek on the cheek then camera in hand over the Clyde to God's Country to soak up the atmosphere................. I've waited decades for something I never ever imagined would come to fruition, and I can't wait.

Going to ask my mother for something of my departed father's to take to game with me. He first took me to the Ark in the mid-60's and I want to repay that lifetime rollercoaster ride tomorrow night by having a little piece of him with me.

As kick-off approaches my thoughts will turn to those who cannot make the game tomorrow: my father, my uncle, Jaffa, Wellard, and all others who have rode The Steelmen ride in the last 126yrs. Here's to you fellow Dossers :cheers:

• Like 15

Been having a wee look on the Panathinaikos "Green Web" forum (albeit using Google translator)!

There doesn't seem to be much chat about us as a team so I assume they all expect a cooshty wee journey into the next round.

This is really the only post actually about Motherwell, and is from (what appears to be) a Greek Celtic & Panathinaikos fan living in Glasgow:

:lol:

I notice on their forum that they're talking about this post I made! :lol:

Think they were wondering why I was laughing...

If any Panathinaikos fans are reading, it's because I find it amusing that even the Greeks know that Rangers are bastards. :lol:

Anyway, on a side note, it also shows that - although they're not getting involved in the chat - they're still reading the forum!