Motherwell Vs Panathinaikos

Al B

Yeh the club have played a blinder here. Folk were moaning at the price of tickets but we should rake in more than £200,000 from tonight's game. Which could be vital for us.

If you mean gross rather than net income it will be more than that surely if we sell 10,000 tickets at an average price of say £25 (assuming one concession for every full price ticket sold) plus programme sales, food kiosk sales, a busy shop, sponsorship, media rights, corporate packages (most likely every box will be filled) and so forth.

I've had a frantic text fm Tenerife asking if tonight's game is being broadcast anywhere, any help would be appreciated!

Al Jazeera +7. Imagine there'll be online streams, but thats the only satellite one, afaik.

I've had a frantic text fm Tenerife asking if tonight's game is being broadcast anywhere, any help would be appreciated!

Just signed up for bet 365 soi can watch the game on my phone whilst at work tonight. U need to bet a minimum of £5. Cheeky fiver on Murphy first gs at 10/1!!

Been a long time lurker on here but thought I would share this with my fellow Well fans. Sorry if it's a bit long for my first post.

Just back from visiting my niece in Corfu, her man is a Panathinaikos fan (Motherwell is his second team and he has saw them play when he was over here). When we got there the draw had not been made and we were saying how good it would be if our teams met.

We were there with my brother in laws family also Well fans. When the draw was made I got a few text to say who we got. I suppose it was one of those "had to be there" moments but the sight of two grown men and a 10 year old jumping up and down shouting "its Panathinaikos, ya beauty" certainly turned a few heads at the pool. Sam, my nieces man, wasn't there at this point but it wasn't long till he was on the phone as excited as we were.

Next day Sam turned up with his PAO top on so the three of us donned our Well tops to keep him company. We then went to see Topless George in his bar, the most hardcore Panathinaikos fan I've met, really knows his football….. I have a photo on my phone with Nicky Law and explained he was as better than Ronaldo to which my B-i-L and son belted out "he's wee he's braw " etc. George dismissed us though and said PAO would win easy. Of course wee Nicky played a blinder (or so we heard) and scored against Everton and got good reports on the PAO website. Next night when we go in George is over us like a rash wanting to know about Law and the triangular football Motherwell play. We, of course, lay it on thick and George has changed his tune from two easy wins to having to get a result in Athens. Hope he's right a win for us at Fir Park would give me some bragging rights next year and to go through ……well.

• Like 6

Starting to get the jitters a bit for this one. Was planning heading to pub bout 5:45 but F*ck it, going to head in the next hour!

Little bit cheesy but what music you reckon they should play for the players at pre match meal? David Bowie heroes would be my suggestion!

2 links advertised so far on firstrowsports and on lshunter.

I'd assume many more will appear closer to kick-off.

Also, a final wee link for those that haven't seen it yet. Apologies to those who have.

Makes it easier to find links to games online.

http://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=12994