Motherwell Vs Panathinaikos

Al B

As long as we don't play as poorly as we did against Nancy (after the big build up) we'll be fine.

We proved last season that we have a team that sets up well away from home, so as long as we stay in the tie tonight, we have a decent chance of grabbing an away goal if needed.

Bring it on.

Thanks guys for the help, however the rig I am on doesn't allow twitter or live streaming.

And because it is South of the border there is little or no chance of 810 MW. :cry: !

Medium Wave goes a long way... Have had decent Radio Scotland reception in Bristol, Cambridge, Bournemouth and Dublin over the years!

Thanks guys for the help, however the rig I am on doesn't allow twitter or live streaming.

And because it is South of the border there is little or no chance of 810 MW. :cry:

I'll just have to imagine it all and enjoy everyones stories over the next few days.

Take plenty of photos guys!!

dundee, keep trying 810MW, I could sometimes get it when I lived in bristol if I headed for high ground - found myself parked in some strange places on a sat afternoon!

If i remember correctly, its also broadcast on another wavelength as well.

dundee, keep trying 810MW, I could sometimes get it when I lived in bristol if I headed for high ground - found myself parked in some strange places on a sat afternoon!

If i remember correctly, its also broadcast on another wavelength as well.

sometimes FM 104.7 does the medium wave channel too :yahoo:

less than 3 hours :yahoo:

Time for the pub for a few before the game.

Hope everyone enjoys their evening, and that we get a result. There's some people on this forum who've been following Motherwell much longer than I have, through the trials and tribulations of the now 1st division and other such times.

I hope those folks get the result they want tonight. They've certainly earned it! :notworthy:

1343742087[/url]' post='353050']

You just need to have money in your account and then go into in play betting, don't need to bet.

Thanks, wife can't make the game tonight so have to get it set up before heading out.

Just realised it's on bet fair as well, already have a fiver on Well through them so she can watch it there easy enough.