Motherwell Vs Panathinaikos

Al B

gutted

I'm away for the first leg and I praying the first leg would be away

I had planned to travel back for it but having to replace our central heating system has put paid to that idea

I'll just have to find somewhere to watch it on line or on MFCTV

• Like 1

If this clusterfuck of a pre season hadnt happened and we`d actually been able to strengthen and look forward to our first Champions League campaign Id have been real excited by this draw,as it is, I can say hand on heart i have the real fear this game will be over by the final whistle at Fir Park, at least the 1st leg is at home so we will hopefully break 10,000, that is about it as the good news goes.

If we had a decent manager with tactical nous we`d go with Hateley,Hutch,Hammell + AN.Other in defence and Ojamaa,Humph + Murph up top playing a 4-3-3/4-5-1 to break at pace,as it is we will be treated to Hateley in midfield,Higdon up top giving fouls away like confetti and no rhythm at all. just praying for some Rangers uefa cup final run style flukiness to at least keep the 2nd leg competetive

• Like 2

Now there's a thing as regards the Champions League matches. What are our chances of earning some coinage through a TV deal in these games?

We were discussing this very point in our office today Andy. The feeling was that BBC/STV would be lukewarm at best but that Greek TV monies will make us a very happy club indeed. How accurate is that? I don't know but no doubt someone on these boards will have good knowledge of Greek TV.