Athens

Burn_Broomfield

18 of us booked tonight. Heathrow to Athens on the Monday and back the same way on the Thursday. Including bus return to London, flights and accommodation we're looking at about £350 all in. Happy days!

1342822898[/url]' post='351159']

On our flight big yin ?

We havent worried about transport to London yet , tradition dictates that you supply a brother to drive us when The 'Well are in Europe :whistling:

Fly out 15 minutes after yourselves! See you in the bar cheers.gif

It's the other brother this time.

Booked through Expedia.

Heathrow 16.35 to Athens, arriving 22.10 on the 6th..

Staying in Novus City Hotel for 3 nights.

Return on the 9th at 17.25 to arrive Heathrow at 19.20.

£493.97 for me and my daughter.

I cannot wait!!!

Who else is going on these flights?

Thats a long walk :whistling: Hopefully arrive in time to do some sightseeing, then catch-up match-day morning if necessary.

Would kinda like to enjoy the Tues night in company of other/many Dossers :drinks:

I agree big man.

A square like Nancy or a pub like Ryans Bar would be ideal. :cheers:

Booked through Expedia.

Heathrow 16.35 to Athens, arriving 22.10 on the 6th..

Staying in Novus City Hotel for 3 nights.

Return on the 9th at 17.25 to arrive Heathrow at 19.20.

£493.97 for me and my daughter.

I cannot wait!!!

Who else is going on these flights?

18 of the Bois from the end section on your flight out. We went for the 19.10 flight home though.

650 quid for the club charter seems a wee bit steep when folk have been getting deals for 300-400. Has anyone been on one of these charters before? Worth the extra cash?

650 quid for the club charter seems a wee bit steep when folk have been getting deals for 300-400. Has anyone been on one of these charters before? Worth the extra cash?

The club charters are always dear..to be honest i think they try to recoup some of the official party and hangers on costs from the rest of the fans travelling. I hope thats not the case, you pay the premium for no hassle...all transfers..Glasgow to Athens direct etc. but is it worth around £300 extra i think not

went by Charter to Odense, and no hestation to do so again this time. Start at Fir Park and finish at Fir Park, and everything else in between is sorted/organised/taken care of, save beer n food money.

Add in getting to/from airports, hassle of connections, and going thu Heathrow .............and the good deals don't look so good afterall imho

Used it for Iceland and really enjoyed it. Others might remember better than me but was it £500 minus hotel? Not 100% sure. I think Bucharest was £600. Norway? Again, memory fails me.

I take it the £650 includes match ticket?

1342888904[/url]' post='351274']

went by Charter to Odense, and no hestation to so so again this time. Start at Fir Park and finish at Fir Park, and everything else in between is sorted/organised/taken care of, save beer n food money.

Add in getting to/from airports, hassle of connections, and going thu Heathrow .............and the good deals don't look so good afterall imho

Was on the club charters to Nancy. Great time even if it was dear at the time £450 but in and out on the day and buses from fir park to Glasgow airport, plane to nancy-Metz airport and then bused to the city centre then bused to the stadium for the game. Great seats and then back to the airport. Had a wee tear in my eye during the game with finally seeing the well away in Europe.

Used the charter for both Bucharest and Odense. Great way to do it if your wanting to get to the location without the changes/stop overs at different locations. Think it was around about £570 odd plus a hotel fee for Romania. Denmark if I remember correctly was slightly more expensive around about £600 odd. If you have the money its a great way to do it. Sadly I can't see myself make it to Athens at all this time round, slightly more hopeful on the next away game in Europe after this match.