Athens

Burn_Broomfield

1343057455[/url]' post='351633']

we are on the 18:30 Glasgow to Heathrow flight

We're going Monday/tues night not tues/wed though....

Anyone looking to half in on a taxi at 3am from airport on mon night tues morning though?

6 of us booked on 11.50 Aegean flight from heathrow to athens on tuesday, staying at aristoteles near omonia square. And the 1.30 Aegean flight back on Thursday from Athens to heathrow. And we are on the overnight greyhound from Hamilton on Monday and back on Thursday. Anyone else on these?

Aberdeen to Athens, via London with BA for 170 quid. Gets me in at 02:30am Tuesday. Staying in Athens Backpackers, flying back Thursday

Not to mention how im getting back to Scotland in time for the home leg! - Perth - China - Amsterdam - Aberdeen!

Going to be a busy couple of weeks!!

On same flights and staying at Herodion Hotel near the Acropolis. £200 for 3 nights for 2. Booked via BA website.

Anybody know when the tickets are likely to go on sale?

Gaag

I'm also staying at Crowne Plaza and I think I might be on same flights as you. Leaving Edin around 6pm on the Sunday and arriving Athens 2 ish on the Monday morning. BA flights. Flying back Thursday early afternoon. Up for a taxi share?