Athens

Burn_Broomfield

Anybody on the Agean flight 605 at 20.35 from Heathrow on the Monday night ??????

YSG with GOSH looking for fellow Dossers for taxi share into Athens at 0205 hrs .?????..

Preferebly staying at

Best Western Museum Hotel

16 Bouboulinas Street

Athens, Attiki 10682

Greece

:whistling:

We get in at 2:30 buddy, someone has already posted that the buses run through the night.

might be an idea to check that out and save you a bit.

Been talking to a few Aberdeen fans that where there in 2007. they all meet in Syntagma Square before the game and got the subway (3 stop away)to the stadium. The where drinking in Mikes Irish bar the night before and after the game. In Syntagma Square there is plenty of bar and all that stuff about it.

club charter sold out!

Mibbees. I registered interest last Saturday. I'm now told I'm on the reserve list. I would have paid up front or at least posted a non-refundable deposit. Most people on the flight apparently booked even before the draw. I suspect that there will be a mass cancellation due to the budgie being sick or granny no too weel on Wednesday next if we get slaughtered in the first leg. Some way to run a business. :angry:

Mibbees. I registered interest last Saturday. I'm now told I'm on the reserve list. I would have paid up front or at least posted a non-refundable deposit. Most people on the flight apparently booked even before the draw. I suspect that there will be a mass cancellation due to the budgie being sick or granny no too weel on Wednesday next if we get slaughtered in the first leg. Some way to run a business. :angry:

If deposits were being taken at any stage then it SHOULD have been announced.

What email did you send to mate?

It was the easy option for many folks mate, especially those without the time/inclination to surf the web.

My mate registered us before the details hit the MFC web site and just kept phoning until MFC confirmed flight was a goer then went down and paid.

Lets not forget, the MFC staff will have been working flat out in recent weeks, what with the NewCo vote, ST renewals, post NewCo vote income ideas/processing, UEFA visitation, CL preparations, pre-seson fixtures, Hammell's Testimonial, the trip to Athens .............and all this at a time when many folks will have holiday commitments.

i was talking to flow at the game yesterday and he said that they had so much interest in the charter they could have filled two flights.

the problem is that when they looked for a second plane to charter the best deal they could get was 3 times as expensive as the original charter so it was a no go.

i was talking to flow at the game yesterday and he said that they had so much interest in the charter they could have filled two flights.

the problem is that when they looked for a second plane to charter the best deal they could get was 3 times as expensive as the original charter so it was a no go.

what abut a bigger plane ? the one for Odense wasn't exactly spacious !!!