Ross County Provide Free 'well Fan Travel

MFC S.A.C

Folks,

Ross County have very generously stated they will cover the cost of away supporter's travel (supporter's buses run through the Association) for our match on Saturday 4th August. Full details will be announced soon but for those looking at travel arrangements please note that this has very recently been made available and names will be collected by the usual Association branches asap.

A fantastic gesture from Ross County I'm sure you will agree.

Thanks.

• Like 3

It is. And surely a first, can't recall another team paying for anyone else's fans to travel to a game. Wonder what their own fans make of it?

The club are a wee bit busy just now, so it's probably been passed to the association to run,

Ross County have very generously stated they will cover the cost of away supporter's travel (supporter's buses run through the Association) for our match on Saturday 4th August. Full details will be announced soon but for those looking at travel arrangements please note that this has very recently been made available and names will be collected by the usual Association branches asap.

Although maybe a web announcement on the official would happen

Bellshill is in the Association yes.

I'm not quite sure of the details but when speaking to him last night a mate mentioned there was something in the Motherwell Times about the bus so maybe worth seeking out a copy of that for more info. on what they've got planned.

Anything from £10 - £24 by the looks of things

Still no word on how we buy tickets ???

Looking to get RC tickets when I'm through tomorrow - I assume we'll be given the full end behind the goal which should be take us all, but any ideas on the away sect capacity and any indication of what numbers it's reckoned we'll take up ?

MON RA DOSSERS

@Fal_Dosser, you not already in Dingwall in your caravan?

Heading up on Friday night - hopefully the 2nd part of a cracking week yahoo.gif

Just my luck in some ways though, as I always enjoyed going to away games on the bus (as long as you head back with a result !!)

Too late in getting my ticket for tonight, so in the Cooper, so you enjoy and I'll hopefully see you guys on Saturday.

drinks.gif

MON RA DOSSERS