Fans Display V Panathinaikos

Dee

I know we're now way off-topic, but one of the comments in response to that article is astonishing:

That is the reason they wanted the Gers out of the SPL. The SPL teams knew they would have a better chance of getting into Europe and getting the money for second spot. It was all about money.

If it was not that why did they want the Gers in the first division? How much money have these teams made from the Gers over the last 100 years say?

BUT Gers supporters worldwide will boycott them and their sponsors and backers. And we will do that for decades to come.

They declared war on our supporters and their children. Its a war they cannot and will not win. They spat at us and we will ensure they pay a very heavy penalty.

As for the business that the directors of these teams are in we will list them and boycott them and will do so at a worldwide level.

As for Dundee United I ask all Gers supporters to report them to UEFA. The shocking scenes at Dundee must be punished. The incompetence to the security cannot be repeated.

Route de Genève 46 Tel: +41 (0) 848 00 2727

Case postale Fax: +41 (0) 848 01 2727

CH-1260 Nyon 2 Web: UEFA.com

Switzerland Media desk: Tel: +41 (0) 848 04 2727

I trust the Moscow Police will be ready for the Dundee thugs and will use their batons as required.

I also trust that Strathclyde Police will use their batons against such thugs if they try the same thing in Glasgow.