Panathinaikos Away Tickets

Frazzie

Just thought I'd fire this up on here to save everyone bombarding the club with phonecalls and visits.

The Greeks are bringing the tickets over with them on Tuesday so they won't be on sale from Fir Park until at least Wednesday. Number of tickets and prices are still unknown but with the size of the stadium there won't be a shortage.

They will be looking for passport numbers and addresses as per UEFA regulations and they don't forsee any restrictions in terms of one guy going in to pick up ten for his mates, as long as he has all their information.

• Like 2

Just thought I'd fire this up on here to save everyone bombarding the club with phonecalls and visits.

The Greeks are bringing the tickets over with them on Tuesday so they won't be on sale from Fir Park until at least Wednesday. Number of tickets and prices are still unknown but with the size of the stadium there won't be a shortage.

They will be looking for passport numbers and addresses as per UEFA regulations and they don't forsee any restrictions in terms of one guy going in to pick up ten for his mates, as long as he has all their information.

see this passport number under uefa regulations stuff we keep hearing about,i took mine up ael limassol last week for their champions league and got a ticket on the door without being asked

see this passport number under uefa regulations stuff we keep hearing about,i took mine up ael limassol last week for their champions league and got a ticket on the door without being asked

Ah but you see Decorator we are in the UEFA top division/category, which means that we need gold leaf bog paper next Tuesday night, whereas newspaper will do in Eastern Europe etc

I have been told were we to win through to the next round we would need to upgrade the changing rooms, whilst a hole in the ground would suffice for Kazakstan......

Ah but you see Decorator we are in the UEFA top division/category, which means that we need gold leaf bog paper next Tuesday night, whereas newspaper will do in Eastern Europe etc

I have been told were we to win through to the next round we would need to upgrade the changing rooms, whilst a hole in the ground would suffice for Kazakstan......

:lol:

we cant get a team from Kazakhstan :rolleyes:

Whats the general consensus on this?

Given what the trip is costing anyway, I would probably prefer to pay the extra and get a better view of game (probably touchline instead of behind goal) but the most important thing is to have as many of us together as possible to maximise the noise for our boys. Splitting our support would be detrimental to the experience and our chances IMO.

Thoughts?

• Like 3

Whats the general consensus on this?

Given what the trip is costing anyway, I would probably prefer to pay the extra and get a better view of game (probably touchline instead of behind goal) but the most important thing is to have as many of us together as possible to maximise the noise for our boys. Splitting our support would be detrimental to the experience and our chances IMO.

Thoughts?

For an extra £16 i would ra.ther have a decent view of the game, all the Well fans should do the same, the trip is costing a few quid so why skimp on another £16. I dont want to spend all that cash getting to Athens and then not see the game as the pitch is too far away.

• Like 2

For an extra £16 i would ra.ther have a decent view of the game, all the Well fans should do the same, the trip is costing a few quid so why skimp on another £16. I dont want to spend all that cash getting to Athens and then not see the game as the pitch is too far away.

"all" the 'Well fans possibly wouldnt fit in the premium section. The home club has to supply so many under Uefa regulations. Normally enough for sponsors , players wives , travellers on the club trip - in the middle of their most sterile and lifeless stand

The bulk of the support has got on well enough in the poor seats on previous jaunts

How far away do you think the pitch is and how much closer do you reckon the sides are ? http://www.rt.com/sport/greece-football-riot-fire-871/

Not much in it looking at that video

• Like 1

Ten Euros for me. With a running track, how good is the premium view going to be?

Atmosphere over view anytime for me, hence why I sit in the East Stand instead of the PoD.

Sit in the East Stand? You haven't actually sat in the East Stand for about four seasons...