Panathinaikos Away Tickets

Frazzie

going on from the shoutbox............

and without berating the club in this busy period, surely they don't want to start selling tickets tomorrow in what will already be a very busy day

IF they can get them today - and they can publicise it (website / twitter / facebook)

it might take a bit of heat off the staff

Every time we have a European tie we get all this grief over away leg tickets, and we are still making life difficult for people. This is our biggest European game ever, our debut at the top table, there are people flying out to Greece in 4 or 5 days and they still have no tickets...how difficult can it be.

If the club dont have the resource then get a professional ticket company to organise it..or get the online option sorted with enough capacity to take the demand.

originally said that only need one passport details, although if buying more tickets the person with the passport takes responsibility for the others

Just spoke to stressed individual at FP, ticket sales for away leg will be the same as previous years, name, address, and passport details required for each person tickets are for. There does not seem to be any restriction on how many 1 person can get, but they will probably need photo ID . Also it seems it will be Wednesday at the earliest before they go on sale, but they dont know what time :doh:

Hello ALL Well fans.

Posted on the Athens and game threads as well.

Tickets are actually very inexpensive.

Must be because it is not a CL game and early in the season.

Most Athenians are on vacation in August...this year however who knows.

CL games in the past cost 30 euro min to well over 120 euro for the CL games vs Barca.

I would spend the extra 20 euro to get better seats.

The stadium will be half empty at best. Finding tickets will not be an issue.

It is hard to say if you will be able to get to the better seats due to security.

Usually the fans are separated

If demand is high form the Motherwell end, a request may be made by the team, to purchase a large number of good seats and block that stand from PAO fans. Sections 24-30 would be ideal for that

I am attaching a photo below of the OAKA stadium taken by me recently.

In the middle top, to the right of the scoreboard matrix, is the visitors section 20

Look to the right of that section over the blue area in the center line, that is section 26

seating plan and view click to see the view

OAKA at pao.gr/en various angles of the stadium

Good luck.

PEACE

post-11210-0-26281700-1343685076_thumb.jpg

post-11210-0-29618100-1343685221_thumb.jpg

Just spoke to stressed individual at FP, ticket sales for away leg will be the same as previous years, name, address, and passport details required for each person tickets are for. There does not seem to be any restriction on how many 1 person can get, but they will probably need photo ID . Also it seems it will be Wednesday at the earliest before they go on sale, but they dont know what time :doh:

nae fuckin' wonder the staff are getting stressed if they have to keep answering phone calls from folk like you - just chill out, enjoy the 1st game and get yer feckin' away ticket on Wednesday - FFS :dash2:

• Like 2

I was in today and the woman said they should get delivered today and be on sale tomorrow.

As i was heading back up to Sheepyville today, she took my details and said the club are working on a plan to maybe distribute the tickets in Athens somehow to those who cant get to Fir Park. If not, i'll just have to get someone to pick them up for me and give me them out there (gaag??)

I was allowed to get 4 tickets, by only supplying my own contact / passport / credit card details, and giving the names of the others who i was buying for. In effect, i am responsible for the other 3 people. Being as one of them is Shotts Well Fan, this scares me!

Have to say, the last 2 days i've been in the ticket office, they have fallen over backwards to help out. So if they read this - cheers, its appreciated.

I was in today and the woman said they should get delivered today and be on sale tomorrow.

As i was heading back up to Sheepyville today, she took my details and said the club are working on a plan to maybe distribute the tickets in Athens somehow to those who cant get to Fir Park. If not, i'll just have to get someone to pick them up for me and give me them out there (gaag??)

I was allowed to get 4 tickets, by only supplying my own contact / passport / credit card details, and giving the names of the others who i was buying for. In effect, i am responsible for the other 3 people. Being as one of them is Shotts Well Fan, this scares me!

Have to say, the last 2 days i've been in the ticket office, they have fallen over backwards to help out. So if they read this - cheers, its appreciated.

So, sorry, have you been able to book your tickets?.... and are you a season ticket holder? I've been keeping a calm front but as a non-season ticket holder with flights booked and only the weekend free to get to the ticket office - I'm getting nervous.

Really just wanted the thing in my hand today, particularly given the (hard to find) notice in the forthcoming fixtures section of the website about the sale starting today. The lack of any announcement on the fishal isn't helping my nerves.

Was it seriously announced on our piss poor tannoy that tickets would go on sale Thursday!?! Why on earth do they choose that piece of crap as the only means of communicating that message??

Called in today on way back down south, no tickets, said would be arriving by courier tomorrow? As I obviously can't go back was asked to fill in a form & was given some mobile numbers to contact to arrange collecting in Athens. Said would call me to advise who/where to collect from if there is a general plan to distribute tickets in Athens.

Called in today on way back down south, no tickets, said would be arriving by courier tomorrow? As I obviously can't go back was asked to fill in a form & was given some mobile numbers to contact to arrange collecting in Athens. Said would call me to advise who/where to collect from if there is a general plan to distribute tickets in Athens.

Yeah - this was same story as me. Hopefully hear from them today