For The People Staying At Home...

Yoshi-1991

Unless I missed it, I doubt it will be on British TV. Although if we are within a chance BBC might pick it up - but I doubt it. It will be on Greek TV though, so if you know any pubs with a decoder/greek set-up/decent internet connection you might get lucky.

Unless I missed it, I doubt it will be on British TV. Although if we are within a chance BBC might pick it up - but I doubt it. It will be on Greek TV though, so if you know any pubs with a decoder/greek set-up/decent internet connection you might get lucky.

Yeah I know there was a few pubs managed to do this for past games.

1343468330[/url]' post='352539']

I'd certainly hope so. The idea of sitting at home listening to the game on MFCTV depresses me.

Not as depressing as not being able to go out to Athens and do the commentary, I assure you...

Hopefully we'll have seen the tie sewn up on Tuesday meaning that there's a further Champ's League game that won't conflict with my fiancées mates wedding. Could be some night in JD's or the Electric if they can get a feed for it.

Any chance someone can pm me and let me know which pub is "the pub". I think I know what one it is, but I want to double- check, so I don't turn up to the wrong one like a fud! :lol:

I'm in the same boat here. If anyone fancies PM'ing me to let me know that'd be great.

Cheers.

Hmm, not sure about that this time around.

I think if it was on a British channel be that terrestrial or satellite and they were sure they could show it in decent quality then certainly aye.

But as it stands the best we are likely to have is a stream the quality of which remains to be seen and I don't even if know if the Cooper suite even has the facility to stream stuff to the TV's its got in there.

Can someone pm me and tell me what the pub is, don't want to be missing this game.

"the pub" is basically Motherwell's answer to fight club mate, no one talks about it, and if you don't know what it is you probably have no business doing so :evilgrin:

Just kidding, you'll probably know the script in good time.