Pre-Game Music At Fir Park This Season...

David

if we win at the end they should play Status Quo rockin all over the world

facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Nothing against the suggestion, just hate the song laugh1.gif (Well That version)

Still think they should play the opening to "down with the sickness" by Disturbed, as the teams come out! Then "indestructible" When we win!

• Like 1

NBC is the Madness song that should be played if any. Any decent mainstream Ska, The liquidator, skinhead moonstomp, 54-46, Pressure Drop (not the specials pish version), funky Kingston (and it's wooden huts), 007 Shanty town, long shot kick the bucket. - anything that can get the place stomping.The original Banana splits theme (not the Dickies pish). A means to an end or isolation - Joy Division. As for what to do at the end of a losing a game, sing "you'll never make the station" to the away fans, always gave me a smile/the fear. ph34r.gif

That's the thing if you go with someone's musical taste though, there's just as many people who think Ska is shit as there are who think chumbawumba or mashups are shit.

1 - Make it actual songs that exist and don't fuck about with them.

2 - Don't keep playing the same ones over and over again like we're in Groundhog day.

3 - Make the songs either recent, or have a decent reason for playing something old

Stick to those and I don't think too many people would have much of a problem, regardless of what was actually played. In all honesty I'd be surprised if anyone cares if they particularly like the music, as long as it isn't irritating as fuck.

Im aware I may well be in a minority, but "Up The Well" is the cringiest thing i've ever heard. It's like we've wanted our own signature song in the mould of "Hearts Hearts Glorious Hearts", and made an absolute arse of it. I keep waiting on Benny Hill running in while it's playing.

• Like 1

Im aware I may well be in a minority, but "Up The Well" is the cringiest thing i've ever heard. It's like we've wanted our own signature song in the mould of "Hearts Hearts Glorious Hearts", and made an absolute arse of it. I keep waiting on Benny Hill running in while it's playing.

The old version is less cringey. More drunken granda with an acordian than benny hill. Should play that instead.

Hi Guys,

1st post, been trying to register for weeks just so I could contribute to this thread. Since I heard this song I've thought it would be a great anthem for the 'Well. It's a rocker so not to everyone's taste but bare with it until the chorus and I hope the link works.

Steel Town by Airbourne

.My link

Cheers.

Hi Guys,

1st post, been trying to register for weeks just so I could contribute to this thread. Since I heard this song I've thought it would be a great anthem for the 'Well. It's a rocker so not to everyone's taste but bare with it until the chorus and I hope the link works.

Steel Town by Airbourne

.My link

Cheers.

I thought of , Liquidation of the Ghetto - Prime suspects, when I read your post