Away In Athens

vespa

I'd love us to have a go at them from the off,

the heat here is unreal, well over 30'C at 10pm last night and looking the same for the rest of the week, today there is a breeze blowing which is helping a little but if its still conditions inside the stadium our players will be suffering so if we cant get in front and take a boost from it, I think Pana will just play us out in the conditions and probably kill us off if the players do get fatigued

:popcorn:

Fav show when I was a lad, with insirational theme tune .................................... It's Better to Have Fought and Lost than Not Have Fought at All.

Get right in there Motherwell

AYE it was always on during the Easter holidays, a " three muskateer " type thing which was badly dubbed. Great

Am I the only one that thought they were a pretty poor side?

When Motherwell kept a hold of the ball and knocked it about they were pulling them all over the shop, if we could have had a bit of luck and kept it simple we could well have beaten them.

I think if we keep it tight early doors and keep a hold of the ball when possible we'll do OK, if we can sustain a performance anything like the first 15 minutes of the second half of the first leg then the tie isn't completely beyond us.

Don't get me wrong, its a huge ask but I saw enough in the first leg to suggest it's not a completely lost cause. If it doesn't come to pass then at least we have the Europa League qualifier to look forward to.

'Mon the Well!

• Like 2

Chat about the game's quite quiet!

No Chris Humphrey according to BBC, line up thoughts?

Would go with...

Randolph

Hateley,

Hutchy

Ramsden

Hammell

Anyone but Daley

Law

Lasley

Murphy

Ojamaa

Higdon

3-1 to Motherwell, Higdon with a last minute diving header to take us through!

If anything I really hope that we get the first goal, not only to give us a chance but to give the 'Well fans something to celebrate!