M.f.c. Vespa!

Mad Dog

Just got my wheels back from the spray-paint shop, very happy that they did such a good job. All that's missing is a badge, but I'll order that from the Club Shop shortly.

Stuart%26KateScooter%20copy.jpg

• Like 16

Just got my wheels back from the spray-paint shop, very happy that they did such a good job. All that's missing is a badge, but I'll order that from the Club Shop shortly.

tremendous mate! Get some close ups!

Thanks for all of the comments lads, I was so happy that it didn't come out more tangerine than amber! I'm in Surat Thani, Southern Thailand (although hoping to move to Aberdeen next year).

Modernist, is the lambretta somewhere in Motherwell?

Give me a call and I'll see what we can do for you.

Alan

The Well Shop

Off topic but can anyone out there talented with photoshop ect do a wee Claret & Amber 'Motherwell, Keep The Faith' type of thing.

We can do this for you. Dave is away in Greece but he can look at it when he gets back. Is it a t-shirt you ate looking for?

Give me a call and I'll see what we can do for you.

Alan

The Well Shop

Thanks a lot Alan, just put in an on-line order with the shop. I had really, really hoped to be in Motherwell for the Pana game and also leave some cash in both the Cooper and the Shop but sadly staff difficulties mean that I am still stuck here in Thailand. Can't wait for the parcel with my 3rd kit and a few other bits and bobs arrive! More photos to follow....

• 1 month later...