Levante Travel

WellMartyn

Another family trip sorted last night. The wee fella and I off on the chuff-chuff to London meeting others at Heathrow. Onto Barcelona with British Airways late afternoon with an overnight in the Hilton. Drive down to Valencia and slum it at the Holiday Inn (as there is no Hilton). Returning to Barcelona for the Ryanscair flight to Prestwick arriving home at a reasonable hour.

Bill currently totalling £188 each before car hire with the addition of an off-peak visit to the Nou Camp will do for me.

Steelboy how you getting from Valencia to Barca?

train from valencia to tarragona on the saturday morning and spend the day at the beach then get the shuttle bus to reus airport.

i'm going to phone the company that sells spanish rail tickets in the uk on monday, i can't figure out how to buy a single ticket from the renfe website rather than a open return.

Sounds decent, any chance you can forward me the details once you've managed to have a better look? 5 of us going that route home but struggling to find decent internal travel at the moment.

will do.

it looks like you can buy an open return for about 30 euros so hopefully a single will be cheaper.

Wednesday - Easyjet Glasgow to AlicanteFriday - Easyjet Alicante to GlasgowFlights £210Staying in the Eurostar Gran Valencia £45 per night, rooftop pool and bar it's only 2 miles from the square where e/1 congregates10 miles from airport to nearest train station in Alicante - taxi looks best option. If anyone wants to share taxi let us knowCanny wait

How are you getting from Alicante to Valencia?

how is anynoe travelling from city to city?

i've tried the website posted up for train travel but it cant get anything between these 2 cities?

i've tried the website posted up for train travel but it cant get anything between these 2 cities?

Just trying to sort out the train just now €34, extra €5 first class......will let u know the details shortly

i travelled by train from valencia to alicante a few years ago. there is a euromed train that goes to valencia and a slower regional one that i bought tickets for on the day that took about 3 and a half hours.

+44 203 137 4464 that's the number for renfe's uk ticket agents.

Train tickets at raileurope.co.uk or renfe.com Valencia joquin sorella and Valencia nord appear to be the same station btw

3 of us booked . Flying easyjet Glasgow to Alicante Thurs am, back with Ryanair to Prestwick early Saturday.

In the Aposenta del turia apartments in Valencia and a cheapo hotel in Alicante before the early rise for flight home. Approx £250 plus train to and from Alicante.

Bring it on :yahoo:

PS divorce proceedings imminent :blush:

I cant seem to find any trains that suit the time our flight lands in Alicante. We dont get in until about 7.30 pm.

Bop, you guys arrive on the Tuesday? If so, you can always stay over in Alicante eg Hotel Dona Isabel (cheap and cheerful) for about £17 a head and travel through the next day?