Levante Travel

WellMartyn

Really struggling, trying to get out on the Thursday and back on the Friday but can't find decent flights. Looking at £450 each before accommodation and hire car!!. Fecking work can't give me a Weds off!!

I'm in a similar situation. Currently looking at Easyjet to Amsterdam on the Wed night, kipping overnight at Schipol airport, then flying to Valencia in the morning.

Anybody any ideas where we should meet up before the game??

Looking at a map there appears to be a big park just immediately beside the park on the way up from the city centre.

Been on the Levante website and asked where we should go for a drink but they say the park is quite a bit away from the centre and there are a couple of bars near the park but they are used by Levante fans.

Any idea how much hiring car will be for an Under 25? I can see prices listed for over 25s and seems sort of reasonable, how much would the difference be for say a 23yr old?

colleague at work goes to alicante 2-3 times a year, says 25 is the magic number there, hiring a car could be extortionate for anyone under 25. Not sure if u've sussed it out yet DC'd??

Anybody any ideas where we should meet up before the game??

Looking at a map there appears to be a big park just immediately beside the park on the way up from the city centre.

Been on the Levante website and asked where we should go for a drink but they say the park is quite a bit away from the centre and there are a couple of bars near the park but they are used by Levante fans.

Been having a look myself mate. Seems to be a type of square/garden area where the Stoke fans gathered when they played Valencia recently. Although I think they drank in an Irish bar around the area. Maybe worth looking at?

Finnegans

Yon mental tomato food fight is being held on the Wednesday at Bunol, 38km from Valencia. One hour of carnage then you get hosed down by the fire brigade. Sounds like a once in a lifetime experience for some lucky 'Well fans!

This has persudaed me to try n go.

Anyone know of a cheap one way flight coming back from spain? I've got manchester to alicante to get there just looking for a cheap return??

Booked up easyjet Glasgow to Bristol late on Wed night (£30), then ryanair 7am flight next morning Bristol - Valencia (£48), then back ryanair Barcelona - Prestwick at 2.45pm on Fri (£45). Cheap way of doing it, just got to contend with an overnighter in Bristol airport and an early train from Valencia to Barcelona on Fri morning.

This has persudaed me to try n go.

Anyone know of a cheap one way flight coming back from spain? I've got manchester to alicante to get there just looking for a cheap return??

we are coming back on fri from Barcelona - Prestwick with Ryanair £49 14:25 flight

Booked up easyjet Glasgow to Bristol late on Wed night (£30), then ryanair 7am flight next morning Bristol - Valencia (£48), then back ryanair Barcelona - Prestwick at 2.45pm on Fri (£45). Cheap way of doing it, just got to contend with an overnighter in Bristol airport and an early train from Valencia to Barcelona on Fri morning.

Great info mate, appreciated.

1344895480[/url]' post='355543']

Myself, my Dad and mate flying from Newcastle on Wednesday to Alicante @ 1, back to the toon on Friday night @ 7.30. quEASY Jet £290. Just need to get train and digs booked now!!!

Oh and there's just the small matter of getting off ma nightshift!!!thumbup.gif

Canna wait!!!

Got our digs booked now! Hotel Olympia looks about a 15-20 minute walk from ground and 5 minutes from Metro. If google maps is anything to go by!

Working out 135 quid all in, about 25 quid pppn!

Still train to sort, can anyone tell me if you can book an open ticket or do u have to buy for a specific train/company etc?