Levante Travel

WellMartyn

Think this and Nethertonwellfan's arrangements sadly show, in this instance, how much of a rip-off the Club Charter is.

How's it a rip off? The club have to pay a price to charter a plane, pay charges involved like landings fees etc all of which will be more expensive than the scheduled flights due to the one off nature, they then breakdown the costs

Yes it's expensive but sure as fuk doesn't make it a rip off, sometimes wonder big man patter like that just feeds folk that live on a different planet

The thing is the Club's charter flight is for people who can't really take the time off work. It is hassle free and everything is sorted for you.

If , like me you can take the holidays and are willing to go through the hassle yourself then you can get it a whole lot cheaper.

There is a market for the club charter and I hope they get it filled. I don't really think it's the club's fault that the price is £650.

How many well fans do you think will be there?

500 odds?

Reckon a lot of folk who couldn't make Athens will go (like me), a lot of folk who are lucky (or daft?) enough to be able to do both, and I've heard of a few travelling in from summer holidays elsewhere in Spain.

So probably about the same as Athens?

I enquired about the charter and was told it was full....now it appears there are spaces?!?!

£650 is some amount of cash though. It wasn't as dear as that for Iceland, Norway or Denmark and thats what it cost for a much longer flight to Greece so I'm surprised (and a bit disappointed) it's as much as that.

I fancied the idea of the charter as I was just going myself and it takes the hassle away, plus the novelty of travelling with the players, but that has priced me out of the equation now.

Costing 642 euros for Levante fans charter to Motherwell according to their official site. Includes Wed. overnight in hotel and transfers. When I went back on their official site, it had disappeared.....all tickets snapped up?-_-

There was a cheaper option too, but can't mind the details.Found it - 520 euros for round trip on 23rd August.

How's it a rip off? The club have to pay a price to charter a plane, pay charges involved like landings fees etc all of which will be more expensive than the scheduled flights due to the one off nature, they then breakdown the costs

Yes it's expensive but sure as fuk doesn't make it a rip off, sometimes wonder big man patter like that just feeds folk that live on a different planet

Wait Wait Wait just a minute Iain .................. just where exactly did I say the Club was ripping anyone off ?

• Like 1

Wait Wait Wait just a minute Iain .................. just where exactly did I say the Club was ripping anyone off ?

Think this and Nethertonwellfan's arrangements sadly show, in this instance, how much of a rip-off the Club Charter is.

you said the club charter is a rip-off, which is what I responded to

anyone else making a wee holiday of this???

We're staying in Benidorm - Tues- Sat.

Anyone else staying in the Levante Club Apartments?

Or anyone booked flights but no hotel? My mate is looking for a wing man!! He's got his flights sorted, but is trying to get the price of room down by not having single occupancy

I enquired about the charter and was told it was full....now it appears there are spaces?!?!

Could be wrong but I heard they'd upped the size of the plane. Also early chat was they'd be staying 2 nights and I think it's now only one so maybe people pulled out? This is friend of a friend information so might not be accurate

Anybody booked the Motherwell Times offer? It seems too good to be true!

I've emailed the guy a couple of times, all Ryanair/Easyjet flights have now been snapped up, however there are some alternatives available. Some weird routes though, I'm looking at flying to Paris Then To Valencia myself.

you said the club charter is a rip-off, which is what I responded to

My own personal view,the club charter is expensive but to be honest I thought it was worth £650 to Greece.

A wee bit dissapointed this time around that it has went from two nights to one in Spain and it also stated earlier on the club web site that it would be between £500 and £600 only for it to be £650.

Having said that the girls running the trip do a smashing job and it always runs like clockwork. Hotel was great in Greece apart from the sore head I woke with on the morning of the game...must have been something I ate !!

Good luck to all Well fans going to Spain whatever way you travel see you there.

There were some options from Newcastle around the £360 mark last night, inc 3 nights accommodation in alicante.

Book the deal, spend 1st and last night in Alicante, travel up to Valencia the day of the match and get some cheap digs in Valencia for the day of the matchwould be my choice were I not already booked up.

The Plaza del Ayuntamiento is the main square in Valencia.

Aye it does seem to be, found a site on the net from Stoke and they gathered at an Irish bar in and around that area. Seems to me the place to go for. Finnegans Irish Bar if I mind correctly was the name of the pub.

Aye it does seem to be, found a site on the net from Stoke and they gathered at an Irish bar in and around that area. Seems to me the place to go for. Finnegans Irish Bar if I mind correctly was the name of the pub.

thats where some of the larger groups of Scotland supporters gathered for the match in 2004

gave the polis somewhere to park the riot vans mush like odense

1345235682[/url]' post='356100']

Embrace local custom? If you want to drink in shops of their ilk, save the expense and sit in The Railway Tavern!

• Like 4

Finally managed to get time off from work confirmed and flights booked. Always enjoy looking at how we all get to and from our destinations so here goes.Wednesday 14:10 Glasgow to Gatwick 17:15 Gatwick to Valencia

Return Friday. 16:20 Madrid to Edinburgh

Throw in a 2 night stay at the Expo Hotel all in just over £350 after all the snapping up of cheap flights I think that's not a bad deal at this stage.

Looking forward to the trip from Valencia to Madrid on the quick train as well as a few drinks at the rooftop pool at the hotel happy days.