Levante Travel

WellMartyn

I've emailed the guy a couple of times, all Ryanair/Easyjet flights have now been snapped up, however there are some alternatives available. Some weird routes though, I'm looking at flying to Paris Then To Valencia myself.

That's what we're doing - via Paris fro Edinburgh on way out then via Amsterdam on way back. All through Air France's website.

Doesn't matter how you get there!

Also see there is a Liverpool bar in Valencia which is open till 0330, as Liverpool are my second team might give it a go

http://www.facebook....rgardenvalencia

This was sent to me today

Good day,

Serve this to inform you of Complex Biergarden Valencia, 2 km from the airport, departure to Madrid 350 Service Via and 10 minutes from the Levante Stadium.

As you can see from the photos that accompany the facility has 12.000m2 area where we can accommodate 3,000 people, well inside the tent or the outdoor terraces and parking for 500 cars.

We invite you to spend some time with us before the game and enjoying cold beer, soft drinks, sandwiches and if we confirm reservations we can prepare "Paella and Barbeque" for interested attendees.

For more information send email to: dmonzo@hotmail.es - www.Biergarden Valencia.com - Complejo Biergarden Valencia on Facebook

DIONIS MONZO

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Edited by Eastender4343

Guy I have been speaking to on the Levante site has confirmed they have cancelled the club charter as it was too expensive for fans (550 euros for flight, match and straight back )

He says that people are saying they are booking cheap flights but doesn't think there will be more than 100-200 fans over for the game.

Mon the Dossers

Anyone booked from the motherwell times ad yet?

As was said earlier the flights they were offering to alicante are sold out. We aked if we could go out tuesday and return saturday (squeeze in the tomato fight thing) and they said they'd do that for £245, and you can go straight to alicante. They say they've now booked it up and I'm waiting to see how to pay.

Hoping it's all legit though? Their non use of capital letter in the emails makes me a wee bit cynical hahaa.

ryan air are still doing a stansted >valencia flight on wednesday or thursday morning for £88

and barca to prestwick, saturday for 49 euros

altho if you want to get the £50 glasgow > stansted flight ( easyjet)on the wednesday then you will have to do the £108 stansted >valencia at about 7pm

ryanair still also have east midlands .valencia, wednesday for £73...with a £50 glasow > east midlamnds train ticket( if that is the airport lol)

As was said earlier the flights they were offering to alicante are sold out. We aked if we could go out tuesday and return saturday (squeeze in the tomato fight thing) and they said they'd do that for £245, and you can go straight to alicante. They say they've now booked it up and I'm waiting to see how to pay.

Hoping it's all legit though? Their non use of capital letter in the emails makes me a wee bit cynical hahaa.

Cheers for the reply mate. I've booked the newcastle to alicante flight through them but in same boat as you, hope its not a con lol

Safe journey and best of luck to all the Dossers heading out to Valencia :thumbup:

Following MFC in Europe is a privilage the lucky ones amongst us have enjoyed, beit just the once, the complete set so far or somewhere in between. My nephew is still waxing lyrical about his trip to Athens, and not because of Athens itself or the rooftop pool or the Olympic Stadium or flying with the team, but because of sharing the trip with hundreds of other Dossers.

Fantastic to read of all the routes folks are taking to get there...... that's commitment for you :notworthy: Pity the internet wasn't around in 91, then 50 of us might have seen more than the last 10mins in Katowice.

All the best folks, and here's hoping we get a favourable result. :drinks:

Cheers for the reply mate. I've booked the newcastle to alicante flight through them but in same boat as you, hope its not a con lol

He's sent us all our flight confirmations etc so it does seem legit, although they are wanting payment through bank transfer which I have no clue how to do with a Spanish company.

I'll probably wait until I'm checked in etc before I send them they payment across.

He's sent us all our flight confirmations etc so it does seem legit, although they are wanting payment through bank transfer which I have no clue how to do with a Spanish company.

I'll probably wait until I'm checked in etc before I send them they payment across.

Beware Bank transfer Mr M Jr. take advice from your bank, as it is a favoured mechanism for scam merchants. Better to make payment with visa, and enjoy the protection it offers.

Other half says never make a bank transfer to an unknown party.

She's not sure about the security of paypal, but like I suggested earier she says Visa is your safest option. If he is a legit business, he should have no issues about accepting payment via Visa ......... else be very very wary.