Levante Travel

WellMartyn

Advert in the Motherwell Times is probably about £10.

It was a half page advert which I guess would probably be around £500 ???? Don't make a bank transfer to them unless you are sure they are legit. Have you asked if they are protected by any parent agency in the event of collapse etc?

Update. I asked if I could pay by Visa, he says: " im afraid our bank will not allow customer not present payment when flight is less than 2 weeks away

sorry"

I can check into our flights on the ryanair website and that, so they must have been payed for?, naturally not too sure about it though.

Update. I asked if I could pay by Visa, he says: " im afraid our bank will not allow customer not present payment when flight is less than 2 weeks away

sorry"

I can check into our flights on the ryanair website and that, so they must have been payed for?, naturally not too sure about it though.

The guy could have paid via credit card though, then claim his card was used fraudulently and reclaim the money. If you look through the terms of easyjet/bmi etc I'm pretty sure it says something along the lines of 'if for any reason your payment is declined or recalled you will be refused boarding'

I asked him for some details on who he's working for and he says

Im sorry what safeguards are you talking about. We have booked and paid for your travel before asking for a penny please advise if you do not want to continue we have booked over 130 places. This is the first query of this kind,

Chris Oneil

fonejacker_george.jpg

sorry"

If you could be arsed, I suppose you could ask them which bank that was, and then check with that bank yourself if they do have that policy. (But if they're really good scam artists, they'll have checked that such a policy does exist anyway.)

Have to say, though, if I was as suspicious as you seem to be, I'd just not be handing over any money at all.

If you could be arsed, I suppose you could ask them which bank that was, and then check with that bank yourself if they do have that policy. Have to say, though, if I was as suspicious as you seem to be, I'd just not be handing over any money at all.

Actually turns out I'm probably not gona go at all now anyway :( He says he's affiliated with liligo france and have done sporting trips with a list of clubs.

He might well be genuine, if so, it's a great deal they're offering.

Can u not contact ryanair direct and just double check your booked on there flight. Also double check ryanair web address they gave you that it is correct and that its not a similar spelled web address to make it look legit

Aye it's definitely the ryanair website, I think it's just the apparent unprofessionalism that's made me suspicious, seems a bit dissorganised aswell.

Doubt there's anything dodgy to be honest, it'd be some work and investment, can't go anyway now so won't find out.

Burn_Broomfield of this very board made a valiant attempt at taking the Cloudy Express into the skies for our Nancy trip in 2008. Similar arrangements from what I can see, whereby a third party has discounted block bookings on budget airlines. Became too much in the way of organising as information was minimal and not readily available and sacked it in favour of a Ghoul Patrol trip.

I wonder what they're charging the home fans?

I thought it was only in Scotland and England tickets were that expensive.

My Spanish isnt the best, but on there website it appeared to be on the season ticket for them, which started at about €300 IIRC.

Suppose most folk are booked up now, and it would be cutting your nose off to spite your face to not buy a ticket!

:lol: