Levante Travel

WellMartyn

Just to add a stupid question, but it says on website €35, have we to pay in euros?

:lol:

I make that about £28.50?

To be fair they took £8 for the 10 euro Panathinikos tickets so hopefully they will do the same again and charge the sterling equivilent, probably £29 but expecting to pay £30.

Edit - its official tickets will be £28 :)

Aye, just thought they'd give it in £s on the website,

£30 isnt an excessive mark up if that was the case, keeps it simple.

Wouldn't be surprised if levante are taking the piss slightly though, anyone know what the prices are like in la liga outwith barca and real Madrid?

The away tickets have no date or kick off time on them, surely thats a first.

Ticket office did confirm it's a 2045 ko next Thurs, need to check if that's uk watch or Spanish watch time.

Also was told all the tickets were even numbered seats, as got given two 'together' and when I asked about the seat numbers (asiento) not being two consecutive numbers that was the explanation given. Anyone else notice this?

The away tickets have no date or kick off time on them, surely thats a first.

Ticket office did confirm it's a 2045 ko next Thurs, need to check if that's uk watch or Spanish watch time.

Also was told all the tickets were even numbered seats, as got given two 'together' and when I asked about the seat numbers (asiento) not being two consecutive numbers that was the explanation given. Anyone else notice this?

I used to go to quite a few Spanish games - don't worry about this, for some reason rows are numbered odd or even, so it always appears that two seats together are not really.

I used to go to quite a few Spanish games - don't worry about this, for some reason rows are numbered odd or even, so it always appears that two seats together are not really.

Fair do's, cheers for that. Was more worried about the poor soul who may have got the ticket for the 'seat' between us!!!!

Has anyone managed to book bus tickets with Alsa or train tickets with Renfe? I am having problems with both sites refusing payment! Trying to book the bus from Benidorm to Valencia on Thursday and the train from Valencia to Salou on Friday! Grrrr.....

Couttsy

I had problems with refne today as well when booking returns from Alicante to Valencia.

When it got to the Visa verification page it said the transaction couldn't be completed and to phone my bank.

I phoned my bank who passed me onto Visa verification who then set up a clearance to take effect after 30 minutes.

I then got the tickets paid and an e-mail from rfne confirming that I had purchased the tickets but I couldn't print my tickets !!!

I sent an e-mail to rfne explaining my problem and after a couple of e-mails back and forth I have now managed to print off my tickets so I am sorted.

Hope you manage to get yours sorted out.

Despite the result last night I am still really looking forward to the trip to Valencia. Hopefully the weathers good, and a good amount of 'Well fans travel over and I am still confident we will all have a cracking trip.

Who knows....we might even win 3-0 on the night :cheers:

Going to see Motherwell play a competitive game in Spain is a once in a life time opportunity, when I booked up never really thought we would get through, would have been nice to have a bit more hope going into game but the thought of going to Spain with fellow Well fans for a few days is good enough for me and who knows we could win 2 nil and take them in penalties.

Has anyone managed to book bus tickets with Alsa or train tickets with Renfe? I am having problems with both sites refusing payment! Trying to book the bus from Benidorm to Valencia on Thursday and the train from Valencia to Salou on Friday! Grrrr.....

No problem with Renfe, however, for Alsa bus tickets I eventually paid via paypal as it kept rejecting my attempts to pay by card.