Levante Travel

WellMartyn

Alrite fellow well fans a have looked on the forum for years but have just decided to join. Me and ma 2 mates are leaving for our 1st European game away the mora nyt could some one tell me where's the best place to meet the well army for a sing song and plenty drink cheerz

Any good Spanish bars in that area??

Yes mate, weren't as busy but a few about. Nice area but more restaurants than bars. Seems the place to be for tourists though, but as expected with that you pay a bit more, was paying 4 euro a pint of Heineken.

Amazed at the amount of Australians.

Lot of people here for the mad tomato thingy!

There was a bar priced at 0.7€ for a beer just a few mind walk towards the station. Would assume that is a 250ml beer for that price. Cost me 4€ for a beer in the cafe next door also.

Irish bar = overpriced beer no matter which country in the world you are in

Everybody who booked using the liligo.whatever deal confirmed as travelling? Their trip cancelled, friends of ours have fallen victim to what was offered and are outside Fir Park being interviewed by The Sun with mugshots in tomorrow's edition...

Is that the one that was in the Motherwell Times wanting Bank Transfer ?

Everybody who booked using the liligo.whatever deal confirmed as travelling? Their trip cancelled, friends of ours have fallen victim to what was offered and are outside Fir Park being interviewed by The Sun with mugshots in tomorrow's edition...

What actually happened with them? I imagine a good few booked up with that deal, I neearly did.

Whilst i do have every sympathy with those involved and feel sorry for them, there were concerns raised about the legitimacy of this deal from the outset.

The only way I would have considered a deal like this would have been if I were paying by credit card.

That way if things go pete tong then at least you have some comeback, as the deal for the "goods purchased" is between the credit card company and the supplier.

Just saw a bit on lilligo official Facebook confirming this is a scam, can't believe fans wanting to go are not only missing the game but also out of pocket, wonder if the club will offer those affected the places left on the charter they mentioned on Sunday.

Just saw a bit on lilligo official Facebook confirming this is a scam, can't believe fans wanting to go are not only missing the game but also out of pocket, wonder if the club will offer those affected the places left on the charter they mentioned on Sunday.

any chance of a link to the facebook page?

forget that, i found it

any chance of a link to the facebook page?

Not sure how to do that mate, think if you search lilligo uk it should come up, basically the link starts with a query about the deal in the times then a few other well fans who booked express there concern including Sammy from the Joker, tonight lilligo confirmed it was a scam and they are investigating the matter

Feel sorry for people of they are being stung. Arranged a payment through PayPal so hopefully I should be able to recover my cash.

Hope so mate… I suspect your success rate will depend on whether you have to recover from your credit card company or from PayPal. If you have to go through the latter's dispute resolution process, it could get messy.

Not sure how to do that mate, think if you search lilligo uk it should come up, basically the link starts with a query about the deal in the times then a few other well fans who booked express there concern including Sammy from the Joker, tonight lilligo confirmed it was a scam and they are investigating the matter

Here's a direct link to that bit.