Levante Travel

WellMartyn

Arrived yesterday after missing my connection in Paris. Got next flight but unfortunately my case didn't. Just got it at hotel now so can finally get some clean clothes on!

Anyway, it's a bit cooler today at 31 C but there's a decent breeze so hopefully it won't be too bad for the players and the predicted thunderstorms haven't arrived (yet).

Tremendous trip To Levante with the club charter.

Finnegans was the place to be yesterday afternoon , unfortunately I lost my voice during the 108th repeat of Joe Wark knew my faither.

Dont ask me how but I found myself in a shopping mall next door to Levantes stadium an hour before kick off drinking with the largest Lavante fan known to mankind , trying to explain why Steve Kirk would have graced La Liga with ease.

Well done again and thanks to all the ladies from the Motherwell Football Club office for making the trip run so well.

I also thought the team were excellent last night maybe just maybe on another day we may have snatched a goal.

What a couple of days away !!

Cmon lads, get us back into Europe again next season I have started saving already....

Edited by Eastender4343
  • Like 2

Other half gets the train to work, with a crowd of women who gather for a blether/gossip. Seems one of them has a holiday appartment in Spain. She was out there with the family and were in a pub that a lot of Well fans were in on the Levante trip. Her normally Motherwell hating Celtic supporting husband was very complimentary about the Well fans. Plenty of beer consumed and very noisy, but not one hint of bigotry, sectarianism or any nastyness, (not that this would surprise any of us).

Best bit tho is ................. their 11yr old son now wants a Motherwell strip for his Birthday :thumbup:

• Like 1