Motherwell Vs Levante Discussion Thread

David

Just got the following alert from the travel company I work with:

Spain

South 30 Aug Threat Level – High Severe rain warning issued in Alicante, Valencia, Girona, Barcelona and Tarragona regions

A severe rain warning has been issued in Alicante, Valencia, Girona, Barcelona and Tarragona regions of Spain today.

The warning is in place until midnight.

There is a chance of flash flooding.

Motorists should drive with caution.

Never happen but Id have

Hunphrey Kerr Cummins Hammell

Las Carswell Heatherington

Ojamaa Higdon Murphy

Yes humphrey at RB! Think itd suit him on this occasion with them playin on the break, i know it was only Hamilton but he didnt put a foot wrong last time a while back

I think you could only really get away with Humphrey on the right hand side if he was played as a wing-back and we had three centre-halves in there and strong protection in midfield.

Somthing like...

------------------ Randolph

--- Kerr -------- Cummins ------- Page

Humphrey --------------------------- Hammell

----- Carswell --Lasley --Hetherington

------------- Murphy ------ Ojamaa

You could argue that's it hardly the kind of game for experimenting like that, but then again you could also argue its exactly the kind of game where you could get away with experimenting!

• Like 1

Some throw away change on tonights game. Very little chance of it coming up so minimum investment, but since my normal, well thought out Saturday investments return heehaw, I might as well give this a shot.

Motherwell to win 3-0 - 500/1. £1

Motherwell to qualify through pens - 500/1. £1

Ojamma to score first and Motherwell to win 3-0 - £225/1. £1

Captain Keith to score anytime 22/1. £1.

Prediction time, I'm going to say 2-1 Well. With an agonizing offside injury time goal to sink us.

Ever the optimist eh.

Don't be so pessimistic.

We'll lose a jammy 1st minute effort, rally to score 3 in the second half and go out on away goals :cheers:

Don't be so pessimistic.

We'll lose a jammy 1st minute effort, rally to score 3 in the second half and go out on away goals :cheers:

You've been across the pond too long mate ................ that would put us thru on away goals.

We'll be 3 up with 20mins left and the game will get abandoned.

at this point in time the only thing I'm worried about is whether or not the beer I put in my fridge this afternoon will be chilled enough by kick off

as for the football I'm just enjoying the fact the Well are playing in Europe once again