Motherwell Vs Levante Discussion Thread

David

I'm with Cakes on this one. 2359 is the last minute of the day followed by the first minute of the next, being 0000. 2400 implies that there is for some reason an extra minute stuck in there. If people have confusion over when 2359 and 0000 are, then the time is the least of their worries

The military use 'twenty-four hundred hours' and not "zero oh-hundred' or 'oh oh-hundred'

It's not about confusion, it's about clarity.

Got ma ticket this morning (only one person serving at the tkt office....)

Anyhoo.....how many Levante fans are we expecting to travel for 1st leg (more than the 190 odd Panathinaikos fans who made the trip,,,) ?

I'd guess there'll be a similar amount as the Pana game.

Hopefully be wrong and they bring a few to add to the atmosphere but I can't see it.

Countries like Spain and France are much larger than Scotland and England and I think it has prevented a culture of going to away games. So when these European games come up we see them as another away game that we might make a special effort to go to whereas they don't generally go to away games so don't feel inclined to travel across Europe.

I have been thinking about this and reckon we actually have a good chance at this tie if we do the business at home. Fair enough they are a much bigger side than us, but they have no experience of playing against anything other than Spanish football. In that sense we are lucky, especially coming out of playing Pana. If we can hit them hard and play our way at home we have every chance of grabbing a few goals.

From BBC "Sportsday Live" Website _

Polish international midfielder Dariusz Dudka agrees a deal to join La Liga outfit Levante subject to a medical, the Spanish club confirm. The 29-year-old is out of contract after four seasons with French club Auxerre.

They've cancelled the option of their one day charter due to not enough bookings

And are charging their fans €32 for Fir Park tickets after Motherwell reported the €26 tickets are depleted?

For the price of a ticket for fir park, they could probably see Barcelona AND Real Madrid at the ciudad de Valencia.

Confirmation they are a bigger club than us

They can only add one player to squad to play us, be interesting to see which one they choose

So they've signed Christian Lell, Gekas and now Dudka. Similar to the Panathinaikos signing spree pre-season. Anyone know the total transfer fee involved (think Dudka was a free)?