Normally on a Tuesday Night.

Prices are as folows:

Season book holders or Well Society membership: £4

Standard: £5

Under 16:

Season book holders or Well Society membership: £2

Standard: £3

First game tonight V Celtic ko 7pm

How do you prove you are a Well Society member when you have had absolutely hee-haw confirmation back from the club to say so, Sevco ballot vote aside?

need to take your PC/laptop with you and show this screen

official site 'Well Society members list

hopefully it'll not matter too much on the gate

Game finished 3-1 to Celtic this evening, Atajic with a retaken free kick, Fisher on a breakaway to mean 2-0 at half time. Craig Moore got us back in to it with a great finish after a brilliant pass from Asghar, then with about 10 minutes left they sealed it when Johnstone done Kerr with a Cruyff-esque turn and fired high past Hollis.

Decent amount of bite and in the game, referee was inconsistent as ever...was the commentary working tonight? We cut out just after half time when the Ethernet cable came out, but we were off air for 30 seconds max, no half time "banter" either.

KJ

Kris, I'm not really into listening to 'Well games I can't make on the radio. I actually get more worked up listening to the commentary than I do watching.

But I was interested to listen to the game tonight - first time I've listened to comms on MFC TV and I quite enjoyed it I have to say.

I'll certainly tune in again if you cover more of the 20's games. A good mix of commentary, opinion and chat all with a Motherwell slant.

As for the feed it appeared from nowhere sometime after the quoted 6:45pm start. Is it worth even have a recorded announcement on a loop saying something like "MFC TV Commentary will commence shortly blah blah" so that folk know its just to start rather than questioning whether their feed is actually working?

Silence at half-time - though you suggest from your comment that isn't usually the case. If it was again, what about an recorded message you can bung on whilst your having a pie/pee break at half-time?

The commentary went a couple of times during the second half though for me came back up pretty quickly.

As I said for a first time listener I quite enjoyed it. Good work and hope the club continue to back the 20's league with things like the online commentary and match programmes etc.

Cheers for the feedback Andy

Dont know yet if the U20 games commentary is going to be a regular feature or not yet, but was fairly enjoyable this evening.

It was decided fairly late on that Graham and I would be doing it ts evening, hence the later start. Usually we do 20-30 mins before the match, having thrown up some topics of conversation before hand. Likewise at half time we'll usually summarise game as well as other half times etc, but without that tonight we'd just have been rambling more than usual.

If it is to be a regular thing, I'd imagine something would be put in place for the break, but unsure as yet. Was a bit of a struggle to begin with with Celtic's hoops and numbers hard to make out, but hopefully we got it as spot on as we could.

KJ

Hetherington was impressive, Cummins played the second half without really breaking sweat and Moore was good in flashes. Other than that, no real stand outs in my opinion.

Your summary is about right, but to add some perspective to this result, this was far from celtic's strongest line up.

4 of their squad played for Scotland U/19' this afternoon and with the likes of Watt and Philip Twardzik (the really good twin) weren't listed.

'Well had arguably a very strong team playing and possibly only Erwin ( on Scotland duty as well) and Murray unused sub might have added something.

Think it might be a fairly long hard season at this level as the delay in appointing a dedicated coach looks like catching up with the team.

Fingers x'd things improve and some of the youngsters can step up to the 1st team squad on a regular basis.

Well U/20's lost by 2-1 tonight V Ross County in Dingwall.

0-0 H/T

Appears Well had best of 1st half but couldn't convert. RCFC had better 2nd half and scored twice.

Murray netted consolation in last minute.

From what I'm told RCFC had a strong team out with 2 or 3 players with 1st team experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Only POD is open for these games, a couple of plugs for Media Dept output;

1. Make sure you pick up a copy of the free 8 page prog at the kiosk, good effort

2. If you can't make it along and want to keep in touch the game will be covered on Twitter and will also have full commentary on MFCTV from just before 7.

The youngsters deserve our support against a very strong looking Hibs side.....

Lost 2 -1. Missed 2 penalties and scored a late consolation. We must have created a dozen good chances but unfortunately bad finishing some excellent goal line clearances and a brilliant display by the Hibs keeper kept us out.

Hibs created a good few chances as well and were just a wee bit more clinical as well as a lot more experienced than us.

Lost 2 -1. Missed 2 penalties and scored a late consolation. We must have created a dozen good chances but unfortunately bad finishing some excellent goal line clearances and a brilliant display by the Hibs keeper kept us out.

Hibs created a good few chances as well and were just a wee bit more clinical as well as a lot more experienced than us.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game tonight with 2 teams going for the win.

Hollis was super for Well in goals tonight and had several good saves.

1st 25 mins of the game Well were a shambles in midfield and at the back.

Managed to get this sorted out and started to deal properly with the movement of Caldwell and Handling especially 2nd half when Well went to a diamond formation.

Draw would have probably been the right result but on another day Well would have surely scored 3 or 4.

2-1 defeat for the U/20's last night in Paisley.

Really sore one for the youngsters (I really mean youngsters) as St Mirren scored from a dubious, to say the least, free kick in the last minute of a largely entertaining match.

1st half 'Well looked a bit rusty, not a surprise given the fact this was the 1st time this team had played together, against a well organised Saints side.

'Well had no 'overage' players in the squad and had 1 U/17 in the line up + another 2 or 3 on the bench.

First half was fairly even with St Mirren just about worthy of their 1 goal advantage.

Second half saw more cohesion and belief from 'Well helped by a cracking finish from Moore almost from the kick off.

Unfortunately the youngsters just couldn't get the 2nd goal and were really hard done to not gaining at least a point .